Chapter 11 - Drunk on love

Jay's POV

I sat on my seat next to Nathan. He looked at me and frowned. "What happened there? Why did you take so long?" he asked me. "She knows" I said and he looked at me confused. "I kissed her" I said and his eyes widened open. "You what?" he whisper yelled. "I kissed her, I told her everything" I said and he laughed. "It's not funny" I said and he stopped laughing. "What did she say?" He asked and I shook my head looking away. "She said she has never thought about me that way" I said. "But maybe it could change mate" he said and I shook my head. "It won't, I'm just gonna forget about her as more than a friend, she's a sister, that's it" I said trying to convince myself. He just nodded and looked out the window.

After some hours we arrived to our first destination. United States. It was going to be our biggest tour so far, so we decided to start here, and finish in the UK. After we walked out of the airport and met some fans, we went to the hotel. We all went straight to our rooms to put our luggages and then gathered in one to start setting our schedule. After two hours, we chat a bit more and I went to my room.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I did. 'Why did I have to tell her?' I thought. I went to the little fridge on the corner of the room and took a beer. After I finished with the whole bottle, I laid on my bed and tried to sleep. But of course, I couldn't. How could I sleep with Sophie on my mind?

I got out of bed and Walked out of the room. While I was on the hall I saw Nathan with one of the dancers and he saw me. "Hey bird, where are you going?" he asked me. "Just going for a walk, I can't sleep" I said and he nodded before walking away with the girl. I walked out of the hotel and found a bar near. "One beer, please" I asked to the bartender and he nodded before handing me one.

After some hours, I'd had already more than 8 beers. I was feeling a bit tipsy, but I still had all these thoughts in my mind, so I kept drinking. The last thing I remembered was a brunette sitting next to me...

Sophie's POV

After I walked out of the airport, I took a taxi and went to the little restaurant where I was going to meet Logan. When I got there, I opened the door and he was already sat waiting for me. "Soph!" he said smiling walking towards me. "Hey Lo!" I said. He hugged me and we then sat on the table.

"So, how you been?" he asked me and I shruged looking down, thinking about what happened with Jay earlier. "Hey, is something wrong?" he asked me and I nodded. "You know Jay and I are friends again, right?" I said and he nodded. "When we were at the airport he kissed me and told me he loved me" I said and he was shocked. "What? And what did you do? Did you like it?" he asked me. "I don't know, it felt different, not like any other kissed I've had" I said and he nodded. "But I've never thought about him that way, i don't know, it's weird" I said.

"Well, I can see that you like him" he said. "What?" I asked. "Come on, Soph, you're talking about him with a big smile on your face" he said and I blushed. "Are you planning on telling him?" he asked and I shruged. "Maybe I'll call him and talk to him about it" I said and he nodded. Our food came on and we talked a bit more and after an hour we got out of there. "Well, it was nice meeting you, I'd missed you so much" I said and he smiled. "I'd missed you too, don't worry, we'll see each other again soon" he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek. He took a taxi with me and took me home, and then went away.

I went to my room, took a shower and laid on my bed. Jay was still on his way. I just turned the TV on and watch some shows before falling asleep.

Jay's POV

I woke up the other day with the biggest headache ever. I groaned and got out of bed. There was something weird on my room but I didn't pay any attention. I went to the fridge and got some water. My phone went off and When I looked at it, I had a text from Sophie.

From Sophie: 'Hey, Fancy facetiming with me? ;) xx'

As soon as I read it, I smiled and grabbed my ipad. Seconds later Sophie was on my screen. "Hello" I said. "Well, you look like shit" she said chuckling and I couldn't help but laugh too. "I got a bit of fun yesterday, i guess" I said. I actually didn't remember what the heck happened. "Classic Jay" she said and I smiled.

"Hey, about yesterday..." she started. "Forget about it Soph, it's okay" I said. "No Jay, it's not that... I actually... I was... I liked it... It, it felt different, good" she said. "What?" I asked smiling. "you know I said I hadn't thought about you that way, but that was until now, yesterday The only thing on my mind was you" she said. "Same" I said and she blushed. At that moment the bathroom door opened. "Babe?" I heard someone and when I looked at the left, there was a brunette girl wearing just one of my shirts. Shit no. No no no.

Sophie's POV

"Babe?" I heard a voice on the background. A female voice. Jay's eyes went as big as owl eyes. "Who's that?" I asked chuckling. "Babe, who are you talking too?" I heard the voice again before a female body came to the screen. As soon as I saw it the smile on my face fade away. "Sorry, wait" I heard Jay telling the slut that by that time had her hands all over him. "Jay" I managed to say, my eyes were all watery. "Soph, this is not what it looks like, I swear" he said and I shook my head. I closed my eyes and with that a tear started running down my cheek. "Soph, please" he said and I shook my head and closed my laptop.

I took the first thing I saw and shove it to the wall. I put the laptop to the side and laid on the other side of my bed. I curled into a ball and kept crying. Why? Why now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whatup! ^.^ that's all i got to say today...

Love you, J ;) xx"