Chapter 19 - What happened?

*TWO DAYS LATER*

Sophie's POV

I woke up with the sound of Jay's alarm at 7 o' clock. I groaned and put the pillow on my head and pressed it tight to stop hearing that annoying sound. I heard it stopped and felt the bed shaking, meaning Jay was already up. I took the pillow away and looked at him. "Hey" he said with a husky voice and smiled. He put his hand on my cheek. "Sorry for waking you up this early" he said and I shook my head and smiled. "It's ok, now go and start getting ready for your interview" I said before pecking his lips. He got out of the bed and I saw as he left the room, closing the bathroom door behind him. I turned around and closed my eyes falling asleep right away. I woke up a while later feeling a pair of lips on my forehead. I opened one of my eyes slowly and saw Jay walking out of the room. I smiled and closed my eyes once again.

That was my boyfriend. The past two days we'd been in our room, watching some movies, laughing, we went out once to go to Central Park, but the thing we did the most was avoid Heather. She seems like a nice girl, that's for sure, but the air around us was so tensed the day after I found out who she really was, it was better to keep it like that.

I woke up once again, but this time it was by the sound of someone knocking on my door. I took my phone and saw the time. 10. Shit. I sighed and got out of the bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw a very excited Kelsey and Nareesha behind it. I stared at them confused and they just walked into the room. "Well, good morning, come in" I said rubbing my eyes to wake up a bit more. "Go on and start getting ready cause we're going shopping today!" Kelsey practically yelled in excitement causing me to cover my ears. But at the end I was a woman, so I just shrugged it off and jumped int the shower.

When I got out, the girls were on the bed chatting, I made my way to the wardrobe and pulled out some skinny jeans, a white tee, and some vans. I wasn't in the mood of dressing too much today. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and put some mascara and lipstick. "Ok, let's go" I said and they both jumped off the bed. We all walked outside the hotel and called a taxi, but yeah, this is New York we're talking about. Kelsey being the noisiest, yelled at a taxi not so far away from us, and luckily for us it was empty so we took it went to the center to start with the shopping.

After buying some new dresses, shirts, skirts and of course, shoes, we went to get some Starbucks and then we went back to the hotel. As we were approaching the hotel, we saw a bunch of girls outside. We looked at each other and said at the same time "the boys are here" and smiled before going through another door on the side. They were so concentrated on the street since the boys were about to arrive. I'm actually glad they didn't notice Nareesha and Kelsey, they were with me, and they're used to start rumours pretty quickly, and Jay and I weren't ready to talk to the fans about us.

We got to the lift and went to our rooms. I collapsed on my bed for about ten minutes and then went to take a shower...

Jay's POV

After the interview we went back to the hotel. When we got out of the van there were loads of fans outside waiting for us, so we ,being The Wanted, stood there for a while, taking some pictures and signing stuff for them. I mean, where would we be without them? They deserve way more than just pictures, but that's what they want so...

So after we managed to walk inti the hotel, we all went to our respective rooms. I walked into my room and heard the shower running, Sophie. I sat on the bed and saw some shopping bags. I smiled as I saw a dress she'd bought, that must look beautiful on her. "Do you like it?" I heard her sweet voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Sophie standing there smiling with just a towel wrapped around her body. Her hair was wet. Drops of water running through her body. She looked so sexy. I smirked and she just looked away, but I saw a shade of pink on her cheeks making me chuckle.

I followed her with my eyes as she made her way to the wardrobe. She stopped whee her clothes were and started looking for something to wear. Her back was facing me, so I took it as a chance to surprise her. I walked towards her without making any sound. I wrapped my arms around her waist making her jump a bit since she wasn't expecting that at all. I pulled her hair to one side and started leaving some sweet pecks and bites from her neck, all the way to her shoulder. I saw a smile on her face and I smiled before spinning her around so she was facing me now. She grabbed my neck from the back and stood on her tip toes, i bent down a bit so our lips were now touching. Her scent. Her soft lips. Her body. Everything was turning me on.

I grabbed her butt and she jumped on my torso, our lips still together. I laid her down on the bed and took all my clothes off. I touched the little knot on her towel and opened it, revealing her beautiful and still wet body. She shivered a bit with the cool air touching her body. I leaned in and kissed her once again. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Just as I was about to go down her neck, her phone started buzzing. We didn't pay attention but it kept buzzing so at the end I got off her and she went to the table to pick it up.

"Hello?" She said before sitting on the bed. I crawled towards her and started leaving more kissed on her neck. "Yeah, this is her speaking" she said. "Wait what?" She said and pushed me lightly away and lifted her hand to tell me to stop. I did as she told me and just sat there waiting for her to finish with the phonecall. "WHAT?" She yelled making me jump a bit. I looked at her in concern. She was almost in tears. She put down her phone and just stood there silently. "soph? What was that? I asked her but she didn't reply.

"Sophie, babe, what happened?" I asked her again and nothing. Just as I started going near her, I saw tears running down her cheeks. "Soph!" I said and wrapped my arms around her. I shook her a bit but she didn't react, she just kept a blank look and you could only see the tears on her face. "Sophie, please talk to me" i begged. "He..." She whispered. "What?" I asked her. "He" she said once again. "Sophie please tell me" i said. "He died!" She yelled before bursting into tears. I just wrapped my arms around her tightly. Who died? Was he? No... It can't be... No...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi there!! I have nothing to say... So thanks for the support and yeah... Keep voting and leaving feedback...

Love you, J ;) xx