Chapter 10 - That saturday...

*TWO DAYS LATER (SATURDAY)*

Jay's POV

Finally. Today we were going to start with our World Tour. These past weeks have been, let's just say interesting. From meeting Sophie, to becoming her best friend once again, and we couldn't forget the fact that I was in love with her. But she wasn't.

I got out of bed and got ready to go to the airport. When I was ready, I took my luggage and went to the living room where Max was alreau waiting. "Seev and Tom are on their way here" he said. "Where's Nath?" I asked. "Where do you think? He's still getting ready" he sighed and I shook my head. He was never going to change.

"NATH! THE VAN IS HERE! LET'S GO!" Max yelled as soon as we heard the horn outside. "I'm coming! I'm coming" Nathan said running down the hall with his luggage. We got to the airport and as always, it was surrounded by fans. We interacted with loads of them before walking through the doors.

After checking everything we sat to wait for our call. "Excuse me sir, is this sit occupied?" I heard a female voice, kinda familiar if you ask me, when I looked up I saw a pair of green eyes on me. Those beautiful green eyes. "Sophie!" I said getting up from my sit and hugging her right away. "Jay, as much as I love your hugs, I need to breathe" she said and I pulled away. "I just wanted to say goodbye, I hope you enjoy the tour, and don't get too crazy and drunk while you're there" she said very serious and then bursted out laughing. "As if you could" she said and I laughed back.

"Jay, five minutes to go" big Kev said and I nodded. I looked back at Sophie and she had a sad look. "Hey, we'll talk everyday okay?" I said and she nodded. "I just got you back Jay, and now you'll be gone" she said. "but this time will be just for a couple of months, and we'll keep in touch" I said and she smiled. "Hey Sophie" Nathan said coming towards to give her a hug. "Nath!" she said. "So, what's up?" he asked. "Just wanted to say goodbye before you go" she said and he smiled.

"so, what are you gonna do now? What are your plans?" he asked her and she shrugged. "Well, the doctor told me my ankle is healing pretty fast, today I'm meeting my brother, and I guess, I'll look for a job after this thing finishes healing" she said. Wait. Her brother? "Your brother? Logan?" I asked and she nodded. "Guys, time to go!" Nano yelled. "Wait a minute!" I yelled back. Nathan left us alone and walked into the gate. "Yes, Logan, he called me the other day while I was at your flat, he told me he wanted to meet me on the weekend, we haven't seen each other for a while" she said. "So it was your brother?" I asked. "What? Yeah, did you hear me or something?" he asked. "JAY!" big Kev yelled. "WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE" I yelled back annoyed.

"What is it with you Jay? What's w--" she was about to ask when I cut her off. No, no with words, but with a kiss. I pressed my lips against her. At first she was shocked of course, but after some seconds she just wrapped her arms around my neck, dropping her crutches, I smiled between the kiss as soon as I felt her response. We pulled apart and she opened her eyes still a bit shocked by what just happened. "J-Jay what..." She said shyly. "The other day, that thing I was gonna tell you, do you remember?" I asked and she nodded.

"Before I left six years a--" "JAY COME ON" big Kev interrupted us. "Oh come on! You wait for Nath everyday, just one more minute!" i said and he frowned. I returned my gaze to Sophie and kept talking. "So, before I left I started to have feelings towards you, I like you Soph, and not just as a best friend" I said. "The other day I wanted to tell you but I heard you talking at the phone and saying you loved him, but Now I know it was to your brother" I said. "I haven't felt nothing like this be--" "JAY! You better come h--" "SHUT UP NANO!" Sophie yelled. That took us all as a surprise, even Sophie. "Sorry, but this is kinda important right now" she said in a calmer tone.

"Jay, I don't know what to say, I've never felt something for you in that way, I've always seen you like a brother" she said and I nodded. "I know, God this was such a mistake" I said a bit angry at myself. "I'm sorry Jay" she said and I shook my head. "Don't be, now If you'd excuse me, I have a flight to catch" I said before turning around. "Jay" she said. "I'll call you when I get there okay?" I said looking at her and she nodded. Her eyes were all watery.

"Finally!" Nano said before walking next to me to the gate...

Sophie's POV

What did just happen? He just kissed me. Jay kissed me. And I hurt him. I didn't want to, but it was the truth. I just stood there on the same spot he was with me a while ago. That kiss felt right though. It was magical. Perfect. I'd never felt something like that before. I needed to talk to him about it. Maybe tonight when he's arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shalalalalalaala! (sorry, that's a thing between my bff and me when we're excited) xD but yeah... He told her! Well, he kissed her actually, but woah! She knows now! And It was her brother at the phone... XD it was too predictable, wasn't it? :P

Well, I'm quite proud to tell you DWM has over 1K reads already! =O thanks!!!

Keep reading, voting, leaving feedback ^.^

Love you, J ;) xx