Chapter 23 - London

Jay's POV

"It was nice to see you again, come back soon ok?" Mom told Sophie while hugging her. I smiled watching the most special women in my life together. Mom came towards me and hugged me, and Sophie went to say goodbye to the others. "Take care of her, James" she whispered in my ear and I nodded. "She's a very special girl" she told me after pulling apart. "I know" I said smiling and she smiled back. "Ready?" I asked Sophie who was walking towards me. "Yep" she said. I put our luggage in the back of the car and got in next to Sophie.

Minutes later we were at the train station already. I gave my dad and Tom one of those man hugs and then they said goodbye to Sophie. While she was hugging Tom, she chuckled at something he'd said. I frowned confused. "Ok, let's go" Sophie said smiling at me. I held her hand and we got into the train. We took our seats and minutes later it started moving. I turned my gaze to Sophie and she was looking out the window, watching the trees go by. "Soph?" I asked and she looked at me right away. "Yeah?" She asked with a beautiful smile on her face. Ever since the day I took her to the academy she hasn't stopped smiling. Yes, she still missed her family, but she'd become such a strong girl these years, especially these days.

"Why did you chuckle earlier when Tom hugged you?" I asked her and she shook her head chuckling again. "What?" I asked confused. "He just told me to take care of you, and make sure you don't keep losing your phones" she said laughing at the end. "Oh" i said embarassed. I can't help it. I keep losing them. Sorry for being so clumsy. She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. I rested mine on the top of her head and closed my eyes.

I woke up as soon as I felt Sophie moving away from me. I looked out of the window. We were almost there. I sat straight on my seat and rubbed my eyes.

After a while we got to the station and got out of the train. We got into a cab and made our way to my flat. "Hey, have you thought about your apartment?" I asked Sophie. "What's up with it?" She asked. "Like, you know, before that thing happened, Logan used to go there on vacations and some weekends, and I was thinking, now you'll be alone there" I said. "So?" She said not taking her gaze away from the window. "Would you like to move in with me? And Nath... And uhm... max?" I asked and she turned her gaze to me and frowned. "What?" She asked. "Would you lik--" "I heard you" she cut me off. "Are you sure? Wouldn't I bother you with my presence?" She asked. "Are you serious Soph? They love you, besides it's not like you'll be sleeping with them, you'll be with me" I said and she chuckled. "That would be weird" she said and I nodded.

The car stopped in front of my. Well, our flat and we got out of the car. I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. "Hello? Nath? Max?" I yelled since they'd told they were gonna be here. "At the music room!" I heard Max. We left our luggage on the living room and went to where they were. When we got to the room, Nathan, Max, Siva and Nareesha were there. "Hey" they all said and hugged Sophie. "Wow, i can feel the love" I said and they all looked at me, Sophie chuckling. "Aww Bird, I'll always love you" Nathan said coming towards me and giving me a hug, patting my back. "Uhm, back off dude, he's my bird" Sophie said and I smiled. Nathan raised her hands to the air and backed off. She gave me a peck on the lips and wrapped her arm around my waist, while I put mine around her shoulders.

"So, how are you feeling darling?" Nareesha asked her and she shrugged. "It's hard, but I'm trying my best to keep going" she said and I could see some tears forming in her eyes. I kissed her forehead and she smiled looking up at me. "So" I changed of subject. "What were you doing in here?" I asked them. "Nath had a song to show us" Siva said. "Is it good?" I asked and they nodded. "What about Tom? Why isn't he here? I asked. "He's with Kels at a K2K Stars event" Max said and I nodded.

"Oh, Sophie! I gotta show you something, i want your opinion on some of my designs" Nareesha said dragging Sophie out of the room. We all shook our heads laughing. Women. "Hey guys" I said looking at them. "What?" Siva and Max asked. "I asked Sophie to move in with us here, you know, I don't want her to be alone at hers and--" "Bird it's ok, it's just Sophie" Nathan said and I nodded. "Just make sure to be quiet while doing your funny business late at night" Max said. "Yeah, I'm gonna shag her on the floor on the hall right outside your bedroom's door" I said sarcastically. "Then make sure you go back to your room after you finish" he said. "Oh shut up" I said throwing a cushion at him.

Sophie's POV

"these are really good Nareesha" I said looking at the wonderful sketches in front of me. "Thanks" she said grinning like mad. "So, what are you doing with your life now?" She asked me. "I don't know, I think I'm just gonna start looking for a job, i really wanna make my dream come true" I said and she frowned. "Your dream? What dream?" She asked and I smiled. "Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to have my own dance studio" I said. "But with my mom's disease, and then Logan at college, I couldn't raise enough for me, but now I'm gonna do my best to make it real, for my mom and for Logan, I wanna make them proud even though they're not here anymore" I said and she gave me a smile and hugged me.

"I'm sure your dream will come true, you totally deserve it" she said after pulling away. "Thanks" I said.

"Max fuck! Leave me alone! Get away with that fucking spider! Shit!" I heard Jay screaming and soon enough he was running around the house and Max was right behind him with something in his hand, I assumed it was the 'fucking spider'. I laughed at my view. "And that right there is the love of my life, my hero, but if I were surrounded by spiders he'd run away" I said making all laugh. "Hey!" Jay shouted and I laughed harder. "I'd totally save you" he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. "Get a room you two!" Max yelled. "Sorry, Mr. Single, but unlike you we have someone special to share our life with" I said and the room got filled with "oooh". "Burn!" Jay said before giving me a high five.

Max stormed out of the room mad and I felt kinda guilty. "I was a bit hard there, wasn't I?" I said and Nathan shrugged. "I'll go and talk to him" I said and they nodded. I knocked on Max's door. "What?" He yelled. "Can I come in please?" I asked. "To what? To tell me how perfect your life is with Jay?" He snapped. I opened the door and he was sat on the edge of his bed with his face buried on his hands. "My life's not perfect, and you know it, but right now Jay's the only thing that's keeping me alive" I said and he looked up. "Sorry, for what I said back there, I was just joking, I didn't think about it" I said and he smiled a bit. "It's ok' I just wish I had someone by my side, I miss that, not just going from girl to girl you know?" He said and I nodded. "i'm pretty sure you'll get a wonderful girl soon" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back tight.

"Aww!" I heard Nathan before hearing loads of footsteps and soon enough we were surrounded by the others. "Ok ok, enough" Max said and we all chuckled. "Ok, so who's up for pizza?" Max said standing up. "Me!" I said right away, God I was starving!

We ordered some pizza and picked a movie. Tom along with Kels and Kelsey Ann joined us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WELL HELLO THERE! They're back in London! Yayyy!

But OMFG! Word of Mouth! HOLY SKITTLES! OH MY JAYSUS MCCHRIST! I can't wait for November 4th! OMG! The sad thing is that the boys won't come here for the WOM Tour next year :'( excuse me while I go and cry in the corner... I'll never meet them...

Well, keep going with the support, I really appreciate your feedback, and your votes mean a lot to me!

Love you, J ;) xx