Chapter 22 - My everything

I SUGGEST YOU TO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END... NOW, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Sophie's POV

I opened my eyes slowly just to see an empty space next to me. Jay always uses to wake up after me. I sat on the bed and looked around, maybe he was in the bathroom. I got out of bed and knocked on the door. Nothing. I shrugged and grabbed my towel and jumped in the shower.

After I got out, I put on some sweatpants, a tank top and a cardigan. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. When I got there, Maureen and Eleanor were already there sat on the kitchen table. "Hello dear" Maureen smiled. "Good Morning" I said smiling. "Have you seen Jay?" I asked them. "He went out earlier" Eleanor said with a little smirk on her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked suspicious. "Nothing" she said jumping off from the chair and walking out of the kitchen quickly. "Eleanor!" I yelled chasing her upstairs.

When I got to the hall it was too late, She had already closed her bedroom door. I knocked on her door. "El! Come on! Why did you--" I stopped yelling as soon as I felt my phone buzzing on my pocket. A text. When I read, it was from Jay.

From Jay: "Put something casual and comfy, I'll pick you up in ten! ;) xx"

What? "Eleanor do you know what me and Jay are doing today?" I yelled but she didn't answer. I groaned and just put some vans on. What? He said something comfy, this was.

Ten minutes later, as Jay said, he was outside waiting for me. "have fun!" Maureen waved at us. Jay got out of the car and held my hand. "Wait, are we walking?" I asked and he nodded. "Where are you taking me?" I asked and he didn't say anything. "Jay!" I whined. "What? I just wanna do something nice for you" he said cupping my cheek with his hand. "You trust in me, right?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and took my hand and kept walking. I just stood quiet.

Five minutes and we were still walking. But I knew this road. It seemed familiar to me. Like deja vu. Me and Jay together walking down the road going to... Wait. I frowned and looked up at Jay. "What?" He said. "Why are you taking me there?" I asked. "Taking you where?" He asked innocently. "Don't act all innocent now, I know this path like the back of my hand" I said and he chuckled. "come on" he said and soon enough we were there.

Jay's POV

I knew Sophie. Dancing was her life. Every time she was happy, she danced. When she was sad, she danced. When she was angry? Well, she danced. That's why I decided to take her here. "So? Why are we here?" She asked me confused. I took both of her hands on mine and looked straight to her eyes. "I wanna see you happy, smiling, i don't like seeing you crying all day, today I want you to let everything out in the best way you do. Dancing" I said and she smiled weakly. "Come on, let's go" I said and we walked into the Academy.

"This looks just the same" she said looking around. "Let's go this way" I said and she nodded following me. I opened the door and our old teacher was there. As soon as she saw Sophie she smiled and hugged her. "Oh my God Sophie, Jay told me everything, sorry" she said and Sophie thanked her and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she looked up at me. "You know? I always had this feeling you two would end up together, and look at you now" she said smiling before walking out of the rehearsal room.

"So?" She said confused. I smiled and pressed play. I already got everything set up earlier. I asked Mrs. Jones if they had all the songs we used to dance and she told me she had everything in her office. Soon enough "24" by Jem started blasting through the speakers. She chuckled as soon as she realized which song was. "Your audition" I said and she nodded. She took her cardigan and vans off and started dancing. I sat in the corner of the room watching her slowly. All her moves. Each step she made so beautifully. I smiled as soon as I saw how happy she looked. This was her thing. Dancing was her getaway. It's always been.

I was so caught up I didn't even notice when the music stop. "Jay?" I heard a voice. I woke up from my thoughts when I saw Sophie on her knees in front of me. "Jay?" She said. "I love you" I said without even thinking about it. I just felt like it. She smiled almost in tears and pressed her lips against mine right away. "I love you too" she said after pulling apart. "Thank you for everything you've done for me these weeks" she said and I shook my head. "There's no reason to thank me" I said and she smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, seriously, this girl just drives me crazy. She's my everything. She deserves this and more. Way more.

"Come on" she said standing up and giving me her hand. "What?" I asked confused. "Let's dance" she said and I shook my head. "No, i won't dance" I said. "Oh come on babe" she pouted and I sighed giving up. The things I do for her. She plugged her phone on the speakers and looked for a song. She pressed play and "kiss me" by Ed Sheeran started playing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. We just kept moving to the soft rhythm of the music, looking into each other's eyes.

The music stopped and we both smiled. "You're the best" she said and gave me a peck. "Singer" she said pulling apart just to come back a give me another one. "Dancer" she whispered on my ear sending shivers. God this girl. "And boyfriend" she said finally pressing her lips against mine hungrily. I put my hand on the back of her head and she kept her hands around my neck. Our lips moving in sync. We pulled apart and she out her shoes back on and her cardigan. We walked out of the building and went to get something for lunch.

After eating lunch, i took her to the park. And we just laid down on the grass next to each other watching the clouds. I looked at her and she was smiling trying to figure out the shapes of the clouds. I smiled. Mission accomplished. My girl was happy. I made her happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woop woop! Hello! Ok, so in case you haven't noticed yet, I POSTED THE PLOT OF THE SEQUEL TO SUMMER LOVE YESTERDAY! Yayy! After a lot of thinking, I decided To write a sequel! And I'm the cover now! I just love it so freaking much! I'll post the first chapter after DWM ends!

Well, i hope you liked this chapter! Love you, J ;) xx