Chapter 6 - What happened?

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Sophie's POV

Can't believe in just three days I was gonna go on tour with The Wanted. Wasn't it amazing?

I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen. Another day pf rehearsals for the tour. We were gonna start in the US, then Latin America, then Some countries in Asia, then Europe and we were gonna finish in the UK.

After eating breakfast I got ready. Twenty minutes later I was already walking to the studio. It was weird, cause since that day when Jay and I danced, he hasn't talked to me, he hasn't tried anything.

After two hours of dancing, some of the girls and I went out for lunch. "Remember, be here at 4" the choreographer told us.

After one hour of chatting and laughing with the girls we went back to the studio. The boys were already there at their rehearsals. "ok, let's start again" the choreographer said before pressing the play button. "five, six, seven, eight!" she yelled and we all started doing our routine.

I was doing so well, until I tripped and fell. That was it. I could feel the pain. My ankle. What am I supposed to do now?

"Sophie!" one of the girls yelled and soon they were all around me. "It hurts!" I yelled in pain.

Jay's POV

"Tonight we own the night" we finished singing. "Pretty good guys, that was perfect" Nano said walking into the room. "oh, Nano being nice? That's odd" Nathan said and we all laughed. "HA-HA" Nano said with a sarcastic tone on his voice.

"Seems like we have to use one of the extra dancers" Nano said looking at his phone. "What?" Max asked confused. "Apparently one pf the dancers we had fell and she has a twisted ankle" he said. "Well, that sucks" Tom said.

"Kev can you look for Sophie Clark's files? And hand me all the extras files too" Nano said to big Kev and he nodded. "Sophie? Why Sophie?" I asked confused. "She was the one who fell" Nano said "WAIT WHAT? Fuck!" I said. "Where is she now!?" I asked Nano. "Uhm, at the hospital two blocks away from here?" he said confused before I ran out of the studio.

I arrived to the hospital some minutes later. "Could you tell me where is Sophie Clark please?" I asked the lady behind the desk. "Sure, she is in that room" she said pointing at a closed door.

I opened the door and found Sophie crying on a bed with some bandages on her ankle. "Soph?" I asked. She looked up, her green eyes all full of tears. "What are you doing here?" she asked looking away. "Nano told us you ha a twisted ankle, are you okay?" I asked. God why did I ask that? Of course she's not okay. She just nodded. I started walking towards her. "Don't" she said and I stopped.

"Is she okay?" Max asked from the doorframe with the other behind him. Sophie just started crying more. Nathan walked towards her and gave her a hug. Of course, she met him a week ago and let him hug her but not me. "It's okay" he said rubbing her back. "No, it's not" she said. "i need to take care of my brother and that was my opportunity" she said between her sobs. "I'm pretty sure your mom can take care of him" I said. "No" she replied. "Why not?" I asked but she didn't reply. "Why not Sophie?" I asked again. "BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD" she yelled and cried more.

"I'm sorry Soph, I didn't k--" I was about to say when she cut me off. "Of course you didn't know! You were ignoring me all these fucking years" she said. "Sophie" I said. "Don't, just go, everyone go, leave me alone" she said. "But" Tom said. "GO!" she yelled and with that all the boys and I walked out of the room.

That's why she said she needed me. She wanted me by her side cause I was his only friend and I failed. I left her alone when her world was crashing down. But I'm gonna do my best to help her now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHATUP! ;) So, that's what happened to Sophie... Her mom died and she had to take care of everything now with her brother. You'll know more about this on the next chapter, which is gonna be up on thursday ^.^

oh! And thanks for the reads! 520 reads already! And 54 votes! :O woah! Thanks for all your support!

Keep voting, leaving feedback ^.^

Love you, J ;) xx