Chapter 2

Stiles hears a beautiful voice coming from behind.
"Hey, my Name is Malia. You're Stiles, right?"
Malia. The name echoes in his head.
The memories suddenly race through his head.

"Scott, did you find her?"
"Yeah, she's here. I'm following her, but I don't really know how to turn her back. Don't think she can do it herself after being a coyote for 8 years."
"What about you try howling at her when you're close enough?"
"That could work. But you'll be here, won't you?"
"Yeah, I'm already on my way."
When Stiles arrives, he hears a very loud howl. It's Scott's. Stiles runs towards the howl, seeing Scott in his full alpha form. Behind him... A girl. Naked.
She slowly turns her head, looking Stiles right in the eyes. And suddenly it flashes through his mind: She's so beautiful.
Before he even realizes it, he walks towards her, taking off his jacket to cover her.
She looks at him scared.
"I'm Stiles." He says in a soft voice.
"Malia." She answers.
"I know." He smiled at her. "Come on, let's get you home."

It's Malia. The coyote girl they saved.
Suddenly he realized he hasn't answered her.

"Uhh.. yes. I'm Stiles. Do you remember me?"
"Of course I do. You and your friend, uhh... Scott turned me back to human." She said in a voice. Was she mad? He couldn't tell.