Chapter 22

Little bit longer than usually. :)
-----------------------------------------------------

Malia walks down the stairs as she hears a familiar voice:
"Malia?"
It's her dad.

"Hey dad." She smiles at him. Well, tries to.
"So.. You moved back in? Tonight?"
"Yeah..I..I missed you. Wanted to get back as soon as possible."
"What about Stiles?"
She swallows.
"Yeah, he's okay with it."
"That's good. Come sit down in the kitchen with me, we'll have breakfast and I need to talk to you about something."

After breakfast Stiles takes a cold shower to get himself together.
He changes into some clothes which don't smell like Malia because it would hurt him even more.

He jumps into his Jeep, Roscoe, the second love of his life.
This Jeep would never leave him.
(He needs some comfort, okay.)
He drives to school and asks himself what this day will bring.

Malia's still sitting in the kitchen with her dad when school starts.
"Uhh, dad. It's eight. School starts."
"Yeah, Yeah, I know. But it's not important, it'll be your last day anyways."
Wait, what?

"Dad, what are you trying to say??" Her eyes widened in shock.
"We're moving. Out of Beacon Hills. Out of California. Maybe to New York or something."

Malia can't breathe.

She feels her eyes water and the thought just pops into her mind: Stiles was right.

She broke up with him, accused him of lying to her, she almost slapped him.

She feels so dumb.

Why did she even think Stiles would lie to her? Why didn't she listen to his heartbeat?
Why??

She's tearing up, now getting angry at herself and her father.

"Are you serious, dad? You're making me move? Away from my friends, from Stiles?!"
"Malia.. It's better this way."

She storms out of the kitchen, out of the house. Somehow she manages to take her bag and keys and hops into her car.
And she drives to school.

She has never felt so stupid before.

She felt so bad, she made him suffer, she broke up with him, hurted him mentally.

She needs him. She knows that.

She storms into the school, she would've chemistry by now but she knows that Stiles has biology class at the moment.

She doesn't dare to knock, she storms in, suddenly standing in front of the whole class.

Mrs Martin taps Malia on the Shoulder.
"Any Problems, Miss Tate?" She asks.
Malia doesn't answer, she scans the room for Stiles and finds him sitting in one of the backseats.

He doesn't bother to lift his gaze up from his table until he hears Mrs Martin saying her name.
Malias Name.
He looks up, finding Malia looking at him.

She looks like she's about to cry and he just wants to get up and hug her.
But they're over, he knows it.
But what is she doing here then?

"I need to talk to Stiles, Mrs Martin." She says, her eyes meeting Mrs Martins'.
"Right now?"
"Yeah." Her voice isn't more than a whisper, she can't handle all these people staring at her.

"Alright then. Stiles. You can leave." Mrs Martin says.
Stiles is surprised and silently thanks Lydia for giving her mother a look.
They really need to talk.

Malia gets out before him and she's already standing in the hallway when he closes the classroom door behind him.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this Chapter!
Please give some feedback - fav and comment! 💘
When should I update next? x