Chapter 10

At noon they meet with the pack in the park.
Allison suggested to do a huge 'family' picnic
and everyone agreed so here they are.
Malia and Stiles brought some meat to grill, especially some deer for Malia.
Scott and Allison brought the whole picnic equipment like some blankets and some salads because Scotts' Mom makes the best salads in California.
Lydia and Aiden brought waffles and marmalade and different juices.
Isaac brought the grill, some bread and of course his famous scarf.
Kira brought some Japanese food her mother made.
Now they're all sitting in the park, chilling, eating and talking.
"It's so nice with all of you guys around." Kira says. "We should do this more often."
They all agree.
The sun starts to go down behind the trees and it gets a little windy. Not as much to go home but as much to make the girls shiver.
While Allison sits on Scotts lap, Lydia cuddles onto Aiden.
Isaac lays his arm around Kira; Isaac and Kira, huh?
And Stiles takes off his jacket Malia brought him back yesterday and wraps it around her. She smiles at him and her cute dimples show.
'I'll do it tonight. I need to know' he thinks as he looks at the beautiful girl next to him.
It gets dark a while after and they decide to go home. They pack their things, hug each other goodbye and walk to their cars.
"See you on Monday guys!" Malia shouts one last time before she gets into the Jeep.
They drive to Stiles House and Stiles parks the Jeep.
"Your dad isn't home yet." Malia says.
"Yeah, he texted me before he needed to do another night shift." Stiles answers.
They get into the house and go upstairs into Stiles' Room.
While Malia lays on Stiles Bed, looking kinda exhausted, he walks up and down his room.
"What's wrong?" Malia sits up.
"I need to ask you something, Mal."
"What is it?" She smiles at him softly.
"I wanted to know if you're okay with sleeping in my bed with me. I could also sleep on the couch, you-" Stiles says but he gets interrupted by Malia.
"Of course I'm okay with it."
He sits down next to her.
"You are?"
"Yeah. I hate being alone. I was alone in the woods for eight years. Also I'm very cold without my fur. You're keeping me warm, Stiles. I like lying next to you. Being with you." She looks him in the eyes.

He takes her face in his hands, his thumbs stroking her cheeks.
They look into each other's eyes deeply.
He looks at her lips, back to her face.
He sees her biting her lip.
And he does it.
He leans in. He kisses her.
The time seems to stop.
He presses his lips on hers softly. She opens hers a little bit, letting his in. They move in Sync.
Malias heart is beating faster than she could ever imagine and she can hear his beating as fast, maybe even faster.
It's beautiful.
When they slowly get away from each other, she smiles at him. But she smiles in a way he has never seen on her before.
A smile full of love.
He just needs to kiss her again.
So he does. Multiple times.
And she doesn't stop kissing back.
-----------------------------------------------------
Aah, finally the first Stalia Kiss!!
Huge thanks to staliababes, dylanskingdom and allydiascrossbow on Instagram for helping me with my Cliffhanger! I love you guys! x
Please tell me how you liked this chapter! I don't know if I wrote the kiss fluffy enough. :)