Chapter 7

There's a knock on Malia's door.
"Malia?"
"Yeah dad, I'm in here, come in."
Her dad walks into the room, seeing Malia sitting on her bed with a stranger.
"Who is this Malia?" He says in an angry voice.
"Hello Mister Tate. My name is Stiles. I'm a classmate of Malia and helped her study because she wants to improve her grades." Stiles says seriously.
Mister Tate looks satisfied. "Alright, thank you Stiles. But don't stay too long."
He leaves the room and closes the door.
"Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought he would flip out at the sight of a boy in my room." Malia looks impressed.
"It just came to me." He does his adorable half-smile. "But your dad is right, Mal. I think my father should also be home by now. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7:45, okay?"
"Okay." She smiles.
-
After Stiles is gone, she looks around her room. It's kind of messy, so she decides to tidy up. Then she notices Stiles Jacket on her desk. Did he leave it on purpose?
She doesn't know. She grabs the jacket and wants to take it in her schoolbag, when she catches the scent. His scent. It's nice. It makes her feel comfortable and warm.

She puts the jacket on her bed.
'Maybe I can sleep without a nightmare of killing my own family tonight' she thinks.
And she does. His scent is all over her room and she loves it. She hasn't slept that good in a while.
-----------------------------------------------------
OMG 900 Reads I AM FREAKING OUT
I started this FanFic YESTERDAY whaat
I love you all sooooo much & thanks for Reading bbys❤️