Chapter 4

At Lunchtime, Stiles leads the way to the cafeteria. It was huge, but the pack found the perfect spot to not be overheard by other students.
Stiles and Malia just walk through the doorway when some freshman start running from behind. They're all trying to get into the cafeteria at the same time, Stiles guesses they're doing a race or something and just where Stiles and Malia stood is now a huge crowd.
'Stupid Freshman' he thinks as he sees Malia getting dragged away.
He grabs her hand and they walk straight through the freshman to the pack.
He doesn't see Malia blushing a little when she looks at their hands.
Out of the crowd, she takes her hand back and his hand suddenly feels cold at the loss of contact.
They sit down next to each other to the rest of the pack.
"So guys, this is Malia." Stiles starts. Before he could tell them anything further, they're all introducing themselves. Seems like they still know who Malia is.
"So, how was your first day, Malia?" Lydia asks. "It was okay, Stiles helped me a lot."
Stiles smiles to himself.

He looks at her while she talks to the pack. He sees her perfect, soft skin in the perfect skin shade, not as pale as him, not too tanned. He sees her cute dimples. They show every time she smiles her beautiful smile. Her teeth are a perfect white.

He didn't realize he was staring, until Scott's voice got him out of his daydream: "Hey Buddy, you okay?"