Chapter 16

A week later.

Stiles is laying on his bed, back against the headboard - watching some Star Wars.
Malia gets out of Scotts Car in front of the House (Stiles obviously couldn't teach her how to drive with his leg) with a "Bye Scott, thanks for the ride." and a fast smile.
She just wants to see her boyfriend.

School without Stiles? It's hell for Malia. It's okay with the pack but classes she used to have with Stiles are full of boredom now.
She turns the key in the lock, kicking her shoes off after she gets in.
She breathes in. The good thing is, when Stiles is at home all day, everything smells like him. It has his scent.
And with it, it all just feels even more like her real home.
Stiles' Voice gets her out of her thoughts.
"Is my girlfriend going to come up and make out with her poor, injured boyfriend or do I, a poor boy, need to stand up and get to you?" He says loud enough for Malia to hear it.
"I'm coming, Drama Queen." She answers jokingly while walking up the stairs.
Stiles' door is open and Malia leans against the door frame.
"Hey Beautiful." He greets her in a soft voice.
He missed her so much although she has just been to School.
"It's hell without you here." He says as she sits down next to him.
"School is hell without you too."
She crawls over to him and places herself on his lap, careful to not hurt the leg.
"I missed you so much." He kisses her softly, her face in his hands, her hands around his neck. Their lips moving in sync, the kiss is getting intense.
Stiles is now pressed softly against the headboard, Malias Body clenching on his.
His hands find their way under Malias Shirt, caressing her back.
They get away from each other and Malia lays her head onto his shoulder, both breathing heavy.
"Wrong Time?" He says careful, his hands still moving up and down her back.
------------------------------------------------------
A new Chapter!
What do you think?
I honestly don't know if I should write the intimate things or nah and idk if I'm good at writing them.
Please tell me! x