Chapter 5

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm good."
Everyone except Malia caught Stiles staring at her. They now give him the look.
After Lunch, Scott stays behind.
"Hey, Stiles?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you... Do you have something for Malia?"
"Wait, what?"
"We all caught you staring at her."
"Uhh, I don't know."
"I thought you still have this huge crush on Lydia."
"I also don't know.. Honestly I think seeing her happy with Jackson, being good friends with her.. I think it helped me getting over her. She ignored me for years and I don't want to be with a girl I need to beg to go out with me."
"Woah, I didn't expect that. I really like your new Point of View, Bro."
"Thanks, Buddy."

The school bell rings. Stiles, Scott, Kira and Malia walk to their next class together.

After School, Malia goes to her locker. Stiles follows her and leans onto the locker next to her. "Hey, Malia. What are you up to the rest of the day?"
"I don't know. I still need to figure out how to get home, then do homework and try to learn as much as I can. I honestly have no idea of all this stuff, especially Maths."
"Aww, it's going to be okay, I'm sure. If you want to, I could take you home and maybe help you study? Maths is pretty easy if you get it right."
"You'd actually do that?"
"Of course."
-----------------------------------------------------
We have more than 400 reads what! I started this FanFic yesterday & I didn't thought u guys would read it honestly 🙈💕
But it's so nice to know that you all like it so much ☺️💗