Chapter 29

When Stiles arrives home, he sits down on his bed.
Since he and Malia kind of broke up they didn't talk to each other.

But he just - he really needs to talk to her.
Hear her voice.
He can't handle this without her.

So he calls.

"Hey, Stiles." She picks up.
"Hey, Mal." He answers.
"Everything okay?" She asks him and he can almost see how she furrows her eyebrows.

"No." He simply says.
"What's wrong?" Now her voice sounds worried.

"I miss you, Mal. I know we kind of broke up or, I don't know, take this pause but... I can't just get you out of my head. Out of my life. Malia. I need you. I'm thinking about you everyday. I'm realizing everyday that I don't want anyone else than you."

He really needed to get that out.

"Oh Stiles..." Her voice isn't more than a whisper. Malia doesn't cry often but right now she's about to, he knows it.

"Hey sweetie, it's okay. I'm sorry."
"No, no it's not. Nothing is okay. I can't live without you either. I can hardly sleep without your warm body next to mine. Without your cute, sleepy kisses in the middle of the night. I can hardly breathe. In school, all these boys hitting on me but no one comes close to you, Stiles." She says.

"I set the standards pretty high, didn't I." He grins.
"Oh I hate you." He can practically hear her smile.

"It'll be okay. Just - let's stop this stupid break thing. It just makes everything worse. And please keep ignoring these guys or a certain someone will kick their New York asses."
"Oh will you? Maybe I should stop ignoring them then." She grins to herself.

He's so shocked, he doesn't answer so she adds: "And I agree. Let's stop this horrible not talking thing. I love you, Stiles. I'll always do."
"I love you too, babe. Come home to me soon, okay? Please." His Voice sounds sad.

"I'm trying. I'm talking to my father everyday but he still has the opinion that this is best for me."
"I just really need you back, you know."
"I need you, too."

"This is just not enough. A boy has some needs, you know?"
She laughs.
God, her laugh is so adorable.
"I love your laugh." He adds.

"You're stupid." She smiles to herself.
He's perfect to her.
"But you love me."
"Yeah."
"So please, just come home."

"Or imma explode." He adds.
"Pervert." She says.
"I-I'm no-" He sounds like he just got hit.
But in a funny way.
"Bet you have some needs yourself."
He smirks.
"You wish."

They're talking for a few more hours and it helps them both.
It's good to hear each other.
Feel each others' love.
But still, it hurts. A lot.
-----------------------------------------------------
New Chapter!
Tell me what you think in the comments & leave some favs!💘
-
I don't know when I'll Update next because I don't have any new Chapters ready and school started again so yeah.
+ my Birthday is soon, my Party is soon & I'm going to my grandma so idk about the time.
Stay tuned! I Love you all!! Thanks for Reading!!❤️❤️❤️