Chapter 14

Malia is the first one on the field next to Stiles.
She's crying.
He's laying on his back, his leg is sprawled in a weird ankle.
He looks at her with tears in his eyes.
"I'm okay." He says between clenched teeth.
"N-No, you're not.. Does anything else hurt?"
"My back hurts pretty bad.. Could be some broken ribs."
Melissa and many other spectators are running towards the field and to the other players which are laying on the field.
"I'm gonna kick this kids ass." It's Scotts Voice coming from behind. Not more than a growl.
Of course, he's already healed.
Melissa sits down next to Malias side. She is holding Stiles head in her lap because he blacked out.
"I called an ambulance. He'll be okay, Malia, I promise. I'll take care of his dad when he arrives."
The ambulances arrive, they get Stiles into the emergency car and Malia gets dragged along.
It's all a blur for her. Her eyes are full of tears, she can't blink them away and her heart is hurting like she's having a heart attack. Her mate is hurt badly.
Brett is going to pay.
-
Stiles slowly awakes. He isn't able to open his eyes yet, it's all foggy because of the Medicaments but he definitely hears the beeping of a machine.
He has the feeling of another hand in his.
He knows where this soft hand belongs to.
He squeezes it softly before drifting away again.
Malia opens her eyes at the feeling of a squeeze at her hand.
She looks at Stiles, who looks deeply asleep. The Medicines seem to keep kicking in.
Did she imagine this?
Whatever, the thing is that he's okay.
He got into surgery immediately as they got into the hospital.
Melissa told her that he has three broken ribs, a broken leg and a small concussion because of the hard fall but without any inner bleedings. He was lucky.
She caresses the back of his hand.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry kinda short chapter but I didn't have much time to write today
+ I'm going on a weekend trip tomorrow and I guess I won't be able to upload til Sunday/Monday!
Hope you still like this chapter & I'll see you guys soon! x