Chapter 21

Malia slowly awakes.
With her eyes closed, she taps on the place next to her, awaiting to feel her beautiful boyfriend to be there.
But he's not.
The spot next to her is cold.

Then she smells the different scent and suddenly she remembers it all again.

The fight.
Her speeding off into the woods.
Then running home, climbing into her own room, trying to escape this world through sleep.

Stiles.
He lied to her.
He said such cruel things.
Her dad would never do that, he would never make her leave her finally found friends.

At the thought of Stiles, she feels her eyes water although they're still closed.
Yesterday when she took off, she was just angry.
Too angry to cry.
But now?
She needs to let it out.

She buries her face in her pillow and starts to sob.
She misses him.
So much, her heart hurts.
She wishes he was here with her, stroking her back or cuddling with her, telling her that everything is alright.
Sometimes even Malia needs to hear such things.

But what he said is unforgivable, because she loves her family and he knows that.

At the same time.

Stiles awakes at the sun shining into his face.
His body aches.
He lies on something hard.
When he opens his eyes, he realizes that he lies on the floor in his room.

He must've fallen asleep after he sat there on his wall for hours, always about to punch himself.

He stands up (btw yes his leg is finally healed) and sits down on his bed.
His room still smells like Malia.
His favourite scent.

Malia.
Her name echoes through his head.

He needs to get her back.
He needs to explain that it was Scott who overheard her dad.
He needs to... He needs her by his side.

When Stiles walks down into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, Sheriff is already sitting on the table.
"Morning, Son."
"Hey Dad." Even Stiles himself realized how empty his voice sounded.
"Where's Malia?"
The question almost broke him.

He takes a deep breath in to hold back his tears because, damn, if a boy looses the love of his life, he also cries!

"She's.. She's at home."
"Did she already move back? I thought she wanted to stay a little longer."
"Yeah.. Me too, dad. Me too."

They eat breakfast in silence, the Sheriff secretly exactly knowing what's going on because he just came home from his night shift when he heard Malias angry voice.

"It'll be okay, son." He says.

Stiles isn't so sure about that.
-----------------------------------------------------
Another Chapter because I feel like posting Tons!!
But you guys need to be active if you want me to Update, so please leave favs and comments!!
Love x