Chapter 46 - The End.

"Mister Tate?!" Stiles asks confused.

He turns around.
"Hello, Stiles."

"Y-you're back."

"Deaton called me. He wanted to let me know about my daughter. About my almost dying daughter! This is your fault, Stilinski!!"

Mister Tate stands up, angry, slamming Stiles against the wall.

"She went back to Beacon Hills because of you!! You, a stupid little teenage boy, playing with the feelings of my only daughter, causing her to cry and feel pain every FREAKING Night!! And she still went back to YOU!! And then you're causing this..."

He gets even more angrier, Stiles can see his veins popping out.

Stiles moans in pain, his nose starting to bleed when Malia's father punches him right in the face.
Another punch in the gut.
Another punch back in the face.
Another one.

Stiles' vision grows dark.

He can feel a few other punches, some into his chest - making him gasp for air.

He loses consciousness and slides down the wall but Mister Tate holds him roughly at the hem of his shirt.

Stiles coughs, Scott coming into the room.

He gets it really fast.

He drags Mister Tate away from Stiles, out of the room.

"What do you think you are doing!?" Mister Tate screams at Scott.

"Getting you away from letting your frustration out on Stiles, Mister Tate. It's not his fault."

"Oh yes, it is his fault! I'm going to kill him!"

"You just beat Stiles til he lost consciousness!! Do you know that this is against the law?"

"Well, now he knows."
It's Parrish's voice coming from behind.

"You're arrested Mister Tate for beating up my Son, the Son of the Sheriff."
Sheriff says in a very, very deep voice.

They take him away and Scott runs back into the room, stopping in the doorframe when Malia is practically kneeling before him, back turned to him, holding Stiles' Face in her hands.

"I'm so sorry, Stiles, it's okay, you'll be okay, baby."

She looks at Scott.
"Could you help me? He needs the bed now."
She says with a serious voice.
Scott helps her and they lay Stiles down on the bed carefully.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks her when he realizes that she shudders, barely able to stand.

She mumbles something and her legs give in.
Lucky to have alpha powers he catches her before she hits the floor.

He looks at her, Malia has lost her consciousness again.

She seemed so strong when she sat there, all scared and worried about her mate, but as soon as she's sure that he's safe, her body gave in.

He lays her down next to Stiles, kind of feeling like a nurse when he places the sheets over them.

He's sure they need some rest so he just leaves the room, closing the door, searching for his mother to update her.

••••

Stiles awakes by the ache of his body.
Before he even opens his eyes, he realizes that he's not sitting against the wall anymore.
That he's not being punched anymore.
When he opens them, he finds himself in Malia's room.

But in her bed.
But without Malia.
Wait, where is she?

He moans at the pain shooting through him when he jumps out of bed, racing out of the room.