Chapter 12

Some happy months later.

The beeping sound of her phone wakes her up. She grabs it, stops the alarm and throws it to the floor.
It's Saturday and she needs to go to school. Why.
Malia turns around to face her cute, sleeping boyfriend.
"Good Morning, Baby." she whispers.
No response.
She moves closer to him, expecting him to wrap his arms around her.
But he doesn't move. He's still snoring quietly and doesn't seem to wake up anytime soon.
She leans over to him and says into his ear: "If I'm going to watch an entire lacrosse game you better not suck."
He mumbles something like "I won't suck" in his sleep.
She sits up frustrated.
She tries it once again.
"Stiles, you also were supposed to drive me to school early so I can learn for the math test! So I won't fail! Stiles?"
He turns around in his bed, still not awake.
She looks around his room and her sight stops at his clue board.
But for once, there aren't any unsolved clues on the board.
The board says 'Malia❤️' in the middle, surrounded by pictures of them.
She smiles. He's adorable.
She turns to him, grabs him and rolls him onto his back in one move.
She knows he must be awake by now and even if he isn't, she leans in and kisses him hungrily.
He kisses back within seconds. He's awake, yes.
He strokes a loose strand behind her ear.
"What are you doing, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." he says in a sleepy voice.
"I don't care." she answers honestly with a cute smile and he smiles back at her.
He's so lucky.
They continue kissing and he turns around with her in his arms, pulling her under the blankets for some alone time before school.
-
They drive into the schools parking lot and Stiles parks the Jeep.
They get out.
"Are you ever gonna teach me how to drive, Stiles?"
"Maybe I will. Only if you're lucky." He gives her a cheeky smile.
"I hate you." She pouts pretended.
"I know you don't" he says, hugging her from behind, placing little kisses on her neck.
She giggles.
They get into the school to meet the pack.
Lydia gives her notes to all of them and they study together for a few hours.
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this Chapter.
I feel like less and less People care about my Story, so please comment if I should continue or not.