Prologue

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled throwing my bag on the ground looking at my slightly bruised neck and head. I sighed and went into the kitchen to see my mom doing the dishes.

"What are you doing home Kelly?" my mom asked.

"Mom. I moving in with Cameron and Blake." I said. My mother dropped the plates she was washing in the sink and turned to me drying her hands on the cloth beside her on the counter.

"Why would you want that Kelly?" she asked quietly with tears forming in her eyes. Ever since my dad left me, my mom and my two brothers when I was three my mom has had trouble with people leaving her. When Blake and Cameron moved out to live together she was in depression for two months. I took a deep breath replaying what happened at school today in my head.

I walked into school holding my bag tight to my side. I ignored the stares and whispers all the way to my locker. I winced when I saw Katrina and her friends at my locker. I walked to it and opened it trying to ignore Kathryn's glare.

"So I see the nerd is coming to get her books. What class do you have right now?" she asked rudely.

"Math and Science." I said just over a small whisper. Her and her group laughed. I put my bag in my locker and pulled out my books locking my locker and turning to see myself trapped in a circle of Kathryn's group. I pushed my big thick glasses on my nose. Kathryn's and her friends laughed coming towards me.

Lindsey, Kathryn's best friend pushed my up on my locker causing me to drop my books. Everyone chuckled. I closed my eyes as I felt a fist come to my face. Then one to my stomach. I fell to the ground as they started to kick me. After I felt no one touching me I opened my eyes slightly to see there was a crowed. Some high-fiving Lindsey and others giving me a sympathy look and just staring. No one helped me. I got on my knees and stood up. Kathryn's group was facing their backs to me laughing.

That's it. Screw them.

I ran to Kathryn's and kicked her so she was lying on her stomach. I turned her over and punched her square in the mouth and kicked her in her leg. I got up and dodged Lindsey quickly making her fall over Katrina as she was getting up. Both girls ended on the floor groaning. I turned to the rest of Kathryn's group.

All of them were wide eyed. One of the tallest blonds came towards me and I tripped her and pulled her hair before letting her fall to the ground. The rest of the group backed away and ran. I smiled and turned to the crowed staring at me with their mouths agape.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. They all stepped away and ran to class.

I looked at the blonde, Kathryn's and Lindsey on the ground. Kathryn's had a black eye and blood pouring from her nose and Lindsey had a split lip and her knees where slightly scraped. And the blonde just looked like a confused dumb blonde. I smiled and picked up my bags and went into my locker grabbing my bag and walking out of the school. I stopped right at the gate and turned to the crap shake of a school. I smirked and stepped out of the gate.

I won't come back here until I change. And when I come back they are in for a big surprise.