Chapter 12- Prom

"Hurry up Kelly!" Shouted Allessa.

For the past week Allessa has been helping me run for queen. She gave out flyers, cupcakes, and taught me 'everything she knows'

"Yeah I'm coming!" I said. I ran down my stairs to open the door for Allessa.

"Finally." she said while signing. She wheeled in her luggage and placed it in the the living room.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded.

"Okay sit down. do you have your dress?" She asked me.

"Yeah it's over there." I said pointing to the rocking chair. She nodded an pulled out her makeup and hair products.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled.

"Then lets begin!"

"All done!" Alessa said after four hours. We took the day off of school and my mom was at work.

She stood back and looking at me. I stood up and twirled.

"Do I look good?" I asked.

"Your beautiful. Now put on your fabulous dress." She said handing me my dress.

I took it from her hands and stripped down to my underwear.

I slipped on my silk dress and turned to look in the mirror.

I let out a loud gasp while taking in my looks.

The dress was even better then I remembered.

The silk red dress fit all my curves and went just above my knees. At my waist there was a thick, belt like lining of jewels.

The top of the dress was a heart shape and showed just the right amount of cleverage.

My eyes had a smoky red eyeshadow and I had black eyeliner which made my eyes look thick. I had mascara which made my eyes pop.

My lipstick was a deep red and made my lips look big and plump as well as my blush made me look cute.

My shoes were sliver like the jewels around my bust ad I had a charm bracelet that Jessie and Jake gave me.

"I love it Allessa!!" I said jumping up and down.

"I'm glade. Now time to to show everyone. Why you've been training for." she said. I nodded eagerly and followed her outside I her car.

I can't wait to see Hunter.

And to win fall prom queen

"And will our prom queens nominees come onto the stage." Said the principle.

I gave Hunter a quick kiss and scurried to the stage.

I took a glance at the other girls.

There was Kaitlin, Emily and Jacey. They were beautiful but I have I say I'm the best looking.

"And the votes are in. the winner is......"

-------

AN: yeah so I finally posted! its really really short I'm so sorry! but thank you so so so much for 1.2k reads! please vote and comment!! love you all!!