Chapter 13- Engaged!

"And the winner is.... Kelly!" he said through the megaphone.

I jumped up and down and hurried to the center of the stage to collect my crown. One of the student council people placed the shinny crown on my head and I smiled.

I finally won something.

"I told you that you would win!" Allessa said while driving back to my house.

The rest of the night was perfect, I danced with Hunter, with my friends, and I got congratulated by many people, more then half of them I didn't even know!

"Yeah you were right." I said with a smile on my face.

As Allesa pulled into my drive way I noticed a blue car in the drive way. I scrunched up my face and looked at the time.

10;56pm

Who could that be?

"Who's car?" Allessa asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wanna come in for a bit?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

As we walked in I noticed my mom on the couch with a man beside her. She was smiling and laughing with him until she noticed me.

"Oh hi honey! I have some great news! I'm getting married!" She shouted while showing me her ring.

Wait! What the hell! I don't even know this guy I don't want him as a father!

"What the heck mum! I don't even know this freak! I didn't even know you were dating someone let alone getting married! what kind of mother are you!" I said yelled and stormed my way up stairs. Allessa following me behind me.

"Oh so that's your soon to be dad?" she asked. I turned with tears running down my face to my best friend.

"I never met him in my life!" I yelled. She then realized why I was sad and hugged me.

I sat on my bed and balled my eyes into my friends old shirt which she changed into before we left the dance.

"Shh its okay.. Shhh maybe he's a nice guy." she said trying to cheer me up.

But I wasn't sad or worried if he's nice or that I'm getting a father. Its the fact my mom never told me about him and I found out like this.

"Shh its okay." she said when I eventually ran out of tears.

"Thanks Allessa." I said. She nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Well I have to go but you be okay." she said starting to get up.

I looked at the time. 11:45

"No stay the night its late. I have extra pajamas and you can take a shower here." I said smiling.

She nodded. "Okay let me ask my mom."

"HAHAHAHAHA Rue died that's comedy gold!" I shouted at the screen.

Allessa's mom said it would be better if she stayed the night so we were currently in my room watching the Hunger Games.

"How can you be so cold hearted! She got a spear stabbed at her heart!"

"Its hilarious! Like look at her face! 0.0" I said imitation Rues face.

"Your horrible." she said paying attention to the movie again.

It was about two in the morning and Allessa finally got me to laugh after the news about my mom.

"But you love me." I said hugging her.

"Yeah yeah shut up." she said pushing me away. I laughed and watched the rest of the movie thinking.

Does my brothers know?

Will I have another sibling?

Will we move?

What color theme will she choose at the wedding? It better not be pink. Blah!

After about another hour or so we went to bed and the final question in my head was;

Will I have to leave Allessa and Hunter?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN; Hey so I haven't updated in forever! I just up loaded my newest story and I also entered into the WattyAwards so vote vote vote! lol So I've been busy with school because I have;

Shots

Geograohy

English

French test

and Science

All on the same day! I sometimes wonder if my teachers are trying to kill me!

Yeah so im having boy trouble as well. I like these two guys and I know one likes me but the one I like more im not so sure and hes a grade younger so its all like WOW! WHAT TO DO NOW! lol so i'll post soon I guess! Remember to follow my instagram!

@youngwriter782wattpad

peace out peoplz!

Julia

Brand New Looks, Brand New Attitudeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें