Chapter 24- Happy ending

"Kelly, honey I have a surprise." I heard Hunter call for me.

It's been 8 years since I found out I've made it into UCLA. I just finished my last year of school and am now a official doctor.

Jacob and Jessie got married about a year ago and now she's 7 months pregnant with a little girl.

Allessa started dating a guy named Max after high school and now they share a pent house in New York. Allessas a designer and Max is a carpenter.

Kiln is married to Qwen and they have two twins which are 1 and are so fricken cute.

As for Hunter and I, we haven't broke up once since highschool.

We went to the same University, and now we both have our own clinic.

We both live in a small apartment not far from all our friends houses or apartments.

"Coming!" I said while jumping out of bed and walked to our living room.

"Meet me at the car in five minutes." he said while kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I said while smiling.

Five minutes later I was outside waiting for Hunter to pull the car out. When he stopped He came out.

"Put on this blind fold." he said and handed me a price of blue fabric.

I giggled and put it on.

He than grabbed my waist and picked me up over his shoulder.

"I would ask where your taking me but I know you wouldn't tell me." I said while he lowered me into the car.

"We'll aren't you a smart cookie." he said. I laughed and sat in the car. he put on my seatbelt and closed the door.

He climbed into his side and started the car driving to who knows where.

About ten minutes later he stopped the car and climbed out and opened my door helping me out.

"Don't peek!" he said. I laughed as he led me inside somewhere.

"Okay open." he said.

I took off my blind fold a gasped.

I was inside one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen.

"Do you like it?" Hunter asked me worriedly.

"Wait. Is this ours?!" I said looking at the marble floors and stone fireplace.

"Yes." he said. I turned to him and jumped in his arms.

"I love it. I love you." I said while giving him a kiss.

"Well I'm glad to hear that because.." he said gently placing me down and getting on his knees.

"Oh my turtles." I gasped as he pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.

"Kelly will you marry me?" he asked me.

"YES YES, ONE MILLION TIMES YES!" I said hugging him and letting him put on my ring.

"I love you Kelly."

"I love you too Hunter."

"Mom! Colton won't let me go to the movies with my friends!" Ever my beautiful 13 year old daughter came running to me.

"Mom! She's just 13! She can't go out with boys!" my 15 year old over protective brother complained.

"Colton your sister is old enough. Don't worry. Plus Noah will be there." I said finishing dinner.

"Noah isn't strong enough to protect her!" he argued.

"Hey! I'm her twin! We have a special connection." he argue back.

"OH MY TURTLES EVERYONE BE QUIET! YOUR DISTRACTING YOUR MOTHER!" Hunter said while stepping into our kitchen.

"Ever you may go. Noah watch over her. Colton calm down we have known her friends for years." he said. Colton grumble, Noah nodded and Ever kissed her dad on the cheek.

"Thanks daddy!" She said skipping away.

"Be good!" I called and continued with my cooking.

"Mommy?" Levi, my younger son which was only 6 said.

"Yes baby?" I asked sweetly.

"Can I go with then?" he asked.

"No honey they're going with there big kid friends. But we could take you to the arcade if you would like." I said back.

"Okay!" he said happily an skipped away.

"He's the cutest." Hunter said while putting his hands on my waist.

"You actually chose which one of our kids are cuter." I laughed.

"They're all cute. But yes I did." he said.

I finished dinner and called my family to the table.

They all gathered at the table and we ate and talked about our days.

I had the best family ever.