Chapter 1- Starting over with my brothers

"Okay remember honey call me as soon as your plane lands, and call me again when you find their car, and then call me again when you get to their house, and then call me.."

"Mom I will be fine." I said cutting her off giving her a big smile and grabbing my two luggage from the car. Three days ago when I told my mom about me being bullied, I managed to convince her to let me move in with my two nineteen year old brothers in New York.

She didn't take it very well but after talking to my brothers and me caliming her down and promising to move back in a year, completing my grade ten in New York, she finally agreed.

She smiled at me.

"I know you're going to be more then fine." She said hugging me tight. I rapped my arms around her pulling back when I heard my flight being called. I looked through my teary eyes to her teary eyes before kissing her head.

"You'll be fine to mom. I'll call I promise. Good bye." I said while letting go of her hand and wheeling my bags to the gates to board the plane. I waved and stepped through, giving the flight attendant my boarding pass and going to my seat at 17 C. I smiled when I saw I had the window seat. I sat down and pulled out my I phone putting in the ear plugs. I turned to the window to see the night sky falling and yawed.

"Hello passengers. I just wanted to remind you this flight is headed from our nice beautiful San Francisco to New York Kiners Airport. The life jackets are located under the seats. Food will be served in three hours. Have a good flight." Said the person in the speaker. I closed my eyes and soon felt the rumble of the plane taking off. I smiled. I can start a new life.

"Where are they." I mumbled looking around the airport in New York. My brothers are now twenty minutes late and I'm hungry and tired. I slept on the plane for about one hour until the person beside me started to snore. I can sleep with people talking but snoring is just a big no-no with me. And the airplane food... It was a grilled cheese sandwich with apple juice. I mean what type of food is that! I went on a three hour flight and I got better food then that!

"Dude! Where is she!" yelled one guy. I around until I spotted two guys arguing. They had black hair, and blue eyes, much like me but I had green eyes and hair which was as long as my waist. I sighed looking at how much attraction they were causing. I started to walk towards them stopping about three feet away.

"I'm right here guys." I said standing awkwardly. Their heads snapped towards me and there fainted smiles turned into huge grins.

"Hi Sis!" Yelled Blake.

"Hi Kido!" Yelled Cameron. They both came and tackled me into a hug. Now if you were a by stander you would think two giant males which look identical are tackling a small weak looking girl to rob her or something. Lets just say we got many stares.

"Hi Blake hi Cameron." I said while laughing. They got off me and helped me up. I looked at their identical features that haven't changed a bit.

They both had black hair that went to the side, had my moms blue eyes, and were both the same height and evenly built. The only way you can tell them apart is that Blake is very slightly paler. But I can tell them apart because Cameron is a lot more laid back then Blake.

"So how have you been?" Asked Cameron grabbing one of my suit cases and Blake taking the other ones.

"I've been okay I guess." I said shrugging. They gave me a weak smile and started to walk out of the airport to their car. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them both wheeling down hello kitty suit cases. I know they are mine but I haven't traveled since I was five and my mom wouldn't let me take the plain suit cases because I would 'ruin' them.

Once the suit cases where in the trunk of there Jeep I got in the back and Blake went to the passenger seat while Cameron drove.

"So sis you ready to start school next week?" Asked Blake. I nodded my head with a smile. Cameron and Blake promised to get me contacts for my eyes and to get my hair done tomorrow.

"Yeah I'm really exited!" I chirped. They both chuckled at my eagerness. I couldn't hide my smile as we drove into a a parking lot. I looked at the house.

The house was huge! It was two levels but it had a pond in the front and I could see a pool in the distance.

"How did you guys afford this!" I said surprised. Blake and Cameron in high school where the lazy 'let's do nothing' type of guys. You wouldn't think they would get a good job. Blake chuckled and Cameron had a creepy smile on his face.

"We work on a movie set. Did mom tell you?" Cameron asked clearly amused.

"No!" I yelled again as we got out of the car. I ran to the door yelling at my brothers to hurry. The moment they opened the door I started to run up stairs.

"Third door of the right!" yelled Cameron. I ran to the third door and stopped to read my name on the door. I smiled before opening the door. I gasped and I started to squeal.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!!!!! This is awesome!" I yelled. I jumped on my king sized bed which was covered in fuzzy white and purple pillows. I looked around the rest of my room. There was a desk to write on. A couch and a coffee table and bean bag chairs. There was also a hanging chair which had a book shelf beside it and a lamp hanging beside it. To the left was a huge window in which you could see the Statue of Liberty through.

I looked at the the side And saw two doors. I opened them together to revel a huge closet. And when I say huge I mean HUGE! In the middle of the room there was a rotating hanger system and there was walls of shoes and purses. One side had T-shirts and shorts and the other one had dresses and skirts. And if you looked at the last wall it had skate boards and some baggy clothing for skate boarding.

My smile kept growing bigger and bigger as I looked at all the details of the room until I saw one door that I didn't notice before probably from being so exited. I opened it to revile a huge bathroom with a bathtub and walk in shower. It had a double vanity sink and the counter top was made of glass and in between the two pieces of glass there were fish. Real life fish!

I ran out of the bathroom and my room all the way to the living room were my brothers where watching tv.

"So how do you like the room ofh." Cameron said as I jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"I love it, love it, love it!!!" I yelled.

"No thanks for me?"Blake said with a teasing tone. I got off Cameron an ran to Blake giving him a big hug.

"I love you guys you know." I said breathing onto Blake's back.

"We love you too." They said back. I smiled.

"Okay well tomorrow is your hair dressers and we have to pick up you're contacts and then every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday is your self defender class and tomorrow is Saturday so go and get some sleep." Said Cameron picking me up. I curled into his arms and let him carry me up to my room.

"Stay off the T.V!" Yelled Blake.

"I have a T.V?!"I said happily. Cameron chuckled going into my room and putting me in my bed and tucking me in. He kissed my forehead.

"Yeah but not now rest tonight. I love you Kelly." He said. I snuggled into my pillows.

"Love you to Camie." I said soon drifting of to sleep.

----

AN

Please please please vote and comment and please follow! And don't compliance about me begging because you guys all want followers! If you follow me I will follow you! And if I don't just ask me to! I'm really proud of this chapter so please let me know what you think! Good night byeeeee!!!