Chapter 10- Picnic

"Can you turn it off!" Whined Hunter. Jessie, Hunter and I were currently watching the Notebook and ever since we turned it on he wouldn't shut up.

"God damit! If I make you a sandwich will you shut up?" I asked getting up. He nodded his head up and down with a childish grin. I sighed and walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

I got out lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, butter and the bread and started to butter the bread. Just then Hunter walked in and leaned on the counter beside me.

"So I was wondering if tomorrow you wanted to go on a picnic in the park?" He asked. I looked up from now cutting the tomatoes.

"Wait like a date?" I asked. Now putting my full attention on Hunter.

"Yeah." He replayed. I couldn't help but feel butterfly's in my stomach.

"Yeah I would love to." I said finishing putting the sandwich together. I handed him the sandwich on a plate.

"Here." I said and walked back into the living room and sat beside Jessie. I can't wait until tomorrow.

"I can't find anything to wear!" I yelled in frustration. Tonight was my date and I'm so exited!

I was searching through my clothing when Jessie ran into my room.

"Look what I found!" She said holding up the dress I got for the spring formal last year.

The more I looked at it the more I thought it fit the picnic theme.

I grabbed the dress an striped down to my underwear and put on the dress. I spun to my mirror and smiled. It was perfect.

The dress was mint green, with a bow at the bust. It was soft and light and went to my knees.

"Time for your hair." Jessie said. She lightly curled it and then did a light green eye shadow.

When she was done we had ten minutes to spare and Jessie and I played truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" Jessie asked me.

"Um.. Dare." I said twirling a piece of my hair in my fingers.

"I dare you to kiss Hunter tonight." She said. I felt my face turn red.

The truth is I never kissed anyone.

Well in kindergarten a guy named Alex kissed my cheek. But I don't think that counts.

"Okay." I mumbled. Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Kelly are you ready?" Hunter said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah!" I called.

I grabbed my purse and opened my bed room door and walking out. He was wearing dark jeans and a washed out blue shirt.

He grabbed my hand and led me to my brothers car outside.

"Ladies first." He said opening the door for me. I laughed and went into the car.

He went onto his side and started up the car.

"So where are we going for the picnic?" I asked.

"A place." He said while smirking.

Twenty minutes passed until we pulled onto the side of the road beside a forest.

"Are we here?" I asked. He nodded smiling and got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said. I held his hand as he led me to a opening with a small pond and a blanket.

He pulled a basket from behind his back and set it on the blanket.

"Time to eat." He said.

"Thanks for the date." I said in front of my bed room door.

"Thanks for coming." He said.

We stared into each others eyes for a bit until he leaned in and our lips met.

To say the kiss was perfect is not true.

It was magical. I felt my self melt into his arms and it felt like I was in heaven. My stomach was flying and I never wanted it to end.

We were both out of breath when he pulled away.

"Good night Kelly."

----

AN:I made this chapter all mushy cuz I just came back from camp and I met this guy... He's sweet, funny, smart, normal hight, good looking, and when I hug him I feel like I'm melting in his arms.

Just three problems.

One: he lives an hour away from me.

Two: he is a year older

Three: I don't think he likes me the same way I like him.

But hopefully he does. Wish me luck;)