Chapter 18- Bye Bye Qwen

It's been a week since I arrived in New York and a week since I left my old friends back in San Francesco. I started school yesterday and everyone wouldn't leave me alone because they were all so happy to see me. I felt loved and I loved it.

Allesa and I have talked every day after school and also face timed. She got to talk to Jacob and Jessie, and once to Kiln but he's to occupied with Qwen.

QWEN

The more times I hear that name the more times I want to puke.

People say hate is a strong word. But it still doesn't describe how much I dislike this girl.

After the day I got back Jessie, Jacob and I have only seen him once. And Qwen was there too!

I mean cant she just leave us all alone! She's always giggling and flirting with other guys, especially Jacob, which pisses off Jessie considering they've been together for 2 years.

And what does Kiln do? Nothing. He just stands there and stares dreamily at her.

"Kelly!" Jessie said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Uh? Oh yeah what's up." I said staring at Qwen and Kiln holding hands.

"What are you looking at?" she asked following my eyes to were Qwen and Kiln were eating lunch.

"Nothing." I said turning to face my plate and stabbed my mash potatoes.

We were currently in the school's cafeteria.

"Omg! Your jealous!" Jessie said while laughing.

"Im not jealous." I mumbled while stuffing my face with some mash potato.

"But if you were jealous that means you like Kiln." she said.

She stared at me for a second before she went ballistic while laughing. I looked at my plate while Jacob looked at me confused.

"Jessie. I think she actually does..." he said nudging her. She stopped laughing and stared at me.

Do I like Kiln?

I mean he's one of my best guy friends.

I can't like him?

But I always feel jealous when he's with Qwen.

But that's cuz I hate her. So does Jessie.

But Jessie hates her because she flirts with Jacob.

Maybe that's my reason.

I like Kiln.

I LIKE KILN!

"Oh my gosh. You do. You like Kiln." Jessie said while looking at Qwen and Kiln throwing away their garbage and walking out of the cafeteria hand in hand.

*Knock Knock Knock* I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted while blow drying my hair.

After I admitted to myself that I have a tiny crush on Kiln, I went through the rest of the day avoiding him and everyone else.

Once I got home I took a long shower and got in my pj's.

"Hi." A voice said startling me from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Kiln.

I blushed deeply and turned off my blow dryer.

"Hey." I said getting up and putting my stuff away before plopping onto my bed.

"Can I sit?" he asked. I nodded and gave him a smile. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes before he spoke out.

"Qwen and I broke up." My eyes widened in surprise.

"But I thought you two really liked each other!" I said surprised. Sure I was sad for him but YES! Qwen is finally gone!

"Yeah. Well I found out she cheated on me." He said with a sad tone.

"Oh." I said.

Really all you say is 'oh'

"Yeah. But I'm kind of glad she did cheat on me. If she didn't we would still be together." He said. I stared at him confused.

"If she didn't cheat on me I wouldn't have the nerves to break up with her." He explained in farther detail.

"Wha-" I was about to say before Kilns lips were on mine.

At first I was surprised but then I kissed him back. After a minute he pulled back.

"Then I wouldn't be able to do that. And kiss the girl I really like.

I just stared at him registering what he said.

"You like me?" I asked.

"Always have always will." He said while smiling at me.

That was a perfect moment.