Chapter 7- Party time!

"Jessie!" I yelled running into my best friend at the door way leading to inside my house. I hugged her tightly.

"Kelly can't breath." She said struggling to catch her breath. I pulled back and smiled at her.

"Sorry. So we're are the boys?" I asked just when Jacob and Kiln came into the room carrying three suit cases each. They wag were holding two pink luggages as one black one. I chuckled at looked at Jessie.

"What there's a party tonight. I had to pack a few stuff." She said. I rolled my eyes and took two from Kiln. He thanked me with his eyes before following me up stairs. I led them all to a big guest room.

"Guys in this room. Jessie will sleep in my room." I said. The guys mumbled a thanks an dropped their suitcases and in a blink f a eye I was talked by the two of them.

"We missed you!" They shouted at the same time. I hugged them backs and pushed them off me before transit up and wiping my legs.

"I missed you guys too." I said hugging each of them.

"We'll Jessie and I are going to my room. See you in half an hour to set up!" I called over my shoulder while exiting my room.

Jessie followed me with two of her luggages while I carried two. Once I reached my room at the end of the hallway I opened the door and dropped Jessie's bag on the ground. I turned to her and she smiled.

I missed her a lot. She's my best friend and is like my sister. If anyone hurts her they will pay and I couldn't ever see us not being friends.

"So what do you wanna do or half an hour?" I asked her sitting on my bed. She followed me by plonking herself next to me.

"I don't know what do you wanna do?" She asked. I shrugged

"We could get our outfits ready." I suggested. A giant grin grew on her face.

"Yeah! Oh I know I just the dress for you!" She said running up off my bed and into my closet. Two minutes later she was holding two dresses. One black, lace long sleeved dress and one long black dress which had a slit at the side of the leg. I smiled and quickly grabbed the one with the slit. She chuckled.

"I knew you would want that one." She said. I nodded and stranded up going to my mirror examining the dress in front of me holding it my the hanger.

"I love it. How do you know about it and I dont?" I said.

"Cuz you don't like dresses." She said coming beside me putting the law dress in front of her like I did.

"Okay well we should I down stairs." She said I nodded at put down the dress lying it on my bed. She did the same and followed me out. Skipped to the guys room and knocked on the door.

"Guys meet us to set up downstairs!" I yelled and skipped down the stairs into the kitchen. The guys came down a minutes later. Time to get ready.

After we finished the decorations we went to get our selfs ready.

"Okay sit." Jessie ordered. I sat in my wheelie chair. I closed my eyes knowing what she was doing. I felt the mascara brush age see my eye lashes and felt her out one eyeliner and eyeshadow. Next age put on lipstick and I felt her brushing through my hair. I felt a hot device going through my hair and felt my hat being pulled a bit. After what I guess was half an hour Jessie spoke up.

"Okay go put your dress on." She said handing me my dress I nodded and ran to the washroom slipping into my dress. Once it was on I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. My hair was perfectly strait and I had silver eye shadow with black eyeliner.

I walked out of the washroom to see Jessie already done. Wow that was fast. Oh well. Time to start the party!

"Hey guys!" I said opening the door to Hunter, Allesa, Lilly, Nic, Colton, and Jeff.

"Hey!" Yelled Allesa. Jut then Jessie came from around the corner.

"Hi! I'm Jessie!" She said holding her hand out to Allesa. Allesa shook it and waved around. To everyone else.

"Hey! I'm Allesa and this is Jeff, Colton, Nic, Hunter and Lilly!" She said cheerfully.

"Wow you were right Kelly you do need more girls." Jessie said to me. Jacob and Kiln came around the corner next.

"Oh hey guys! I'm Colton and this is the gay guy Kiln!" He said gesturing o Kiln. Kiln waved.

"Jacob is Jessie boyfriend." I said. They all nodded when we heard another knock at the door. Time for the party to begin.

"Spin the bottle up stairs!" Jessie yelled. A bunch of people followed us to the game room were we made a circle and plaes the bottle in the middle. I sat in between Hunter and Jessie and looked around the circle. About twelve people or so.

"I'll go first." Said Colton from across the circle. It landed on Faith. A girl who is really shy and is part of the debate team. Se blushed and Colton went beside her and kissed we on the lips for about thirty seconds before pulling away. Faith was blushing fiercely and Colton just had a smirk on his face.

"I'll go next." I suggested. I spun the bottle until it landed on Hunter. Everyone made ohhh's and ahh's sounds. I turned to a very confused Hunter until he saw the bottle and were it landed causing him to blush deeply. I moved his head to face mine and smashed my lips to his. He took it as surprise at first but kissed me back. We kissed for about two minutes before pulling away. I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"Who wants to go next?" I asked. People kept on playing and thankfully it sin land on me or Hunter. I smiled at the thought of him. My first kiss was just how I wanted it to be.

I think I'm falling hard for Hunter

----

Really short I know! And please please comment! I need feed back! Yeah so hope you enjoyed y book so far! Talk to you later byeeee