Chapter 3- Arriving home

I was standing in front of my new house with my mouth wide open. Apparently my moms birthday present was she bought a new house.

Okay not a house. A fricken mansion! It was two story's but was spread across a huge amount of land with ponds, mini putting and a indoor swimming pool. I turned my mouth into a smile and ran to my mom giving her a tight hug.

"I love it! Thank you!" I said. She laughed and hugged me.

"How could you afford this!?" I said pulling back from her and grabbing my bags.

"I got a new job. I'm a doctor now." She said. I smile proudly at my mom. She has wanted to be a doctor for three years now but didn't have time since she had me to take care of. I'm so glad she did what she wanted.

"That's great mom! I'm so proud!" I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked into our new house and I looked around in awe. There was marble floor and had a giant living room with two giant door opened to revel a beautiful kitchen with dark wood cabinets.

I turned my head to look at the other side of the house. There where two doors, one on the left which had a sign that said 'washroom' on it and the other one said 'office' on it. And if you kept on looking down the hall you could see a glass wall and on the other side was a giant indoor pool. I ran up the stairs that were in the middle of the room when you walked in. I ran to the end of the hallway until I stopped at a door which had a painting on it. My painting on it.

It has been a hobby of mine of mine to paint since I was three. This painting was my favourite and the one I'm proudest of. It's a girl on a swing and she's wearing a dress made out of butterfly's. the swig is attached to a tree and she's in the middle of a field with nothing in the distance. She's smiling and her head is tilted backwards. Her long black hair is in a wavy mess but it looks perfect. It's me.

I smiled opening the door to a giant room. In the middle there was a king sized white bed. The room had white carpet, a huge dresser, and a desk with a fussy looking chair. There was a giant bean bag which was shaped as a couch ad there where two open doors. One is to a huge closet which could fit all my stuff I got from my brothers and more, and the other door lead to a bathroom which had a sauna and big bath and shower. I looked around smiling when my eyes landed on a balcony.

I opened the doors to see the San Francisco bridge. I looked around to see the perfect little neighbour hood we now live in. I smiled and closed the door. I rolled my four luggages to the centre of my room and started to un pack. Once I was done I fell on my bed smiling. I picked up my i phone and dialled Jessie's number.

"Hey Kelly!" She yelled in the phone.

"Hey!" I said back.

"How are you? I miss you already! Kiln won't shut up about you!" She said whining.

"But I love her!" I heard him yell in the back ground. I heard a sudden movement and someone swear.

"Oww! What was that for!" He yelled. I chuckled.

"Is Jacob there" I asked ignoring my insane friend.

"No he's going camping with his family for the weekend." She said signing.

"Oh okay well it's 11:37 here I'm going to go to sleep. Good night guys say hi to Jacob for me! Love you guys bye!" I said into my phone.

"Byeee!" They both said at the same time. I smiled and hung up.

Even with out my best friends this is going to be one hell of a school year.

Two months later.

"Are you sure you want to go back to your old high school? It's not to late to change if you want?" My mum said. I chuckled. She's more nervous then me.