First Day and a New Friend

(~EDITED~)

>Third Person<
Sarah got up a bit early and got ready. She packed her books in a book bag and went to eat breakfast. A lot of people were early too.

"Hey" Albus said, sitting next to Sarah. "So, we have the same classes together, Gryffindors?" Rose asked. "Yep. Plus our first subject is charms." Rose was like her mother really, not the most brightest, but she really loved studying. "Come on guys! Charms starts in 10 minutes!" Sarah told them standing up. They both followed her to the Charms classroom and went inside. "Good morning, Gryffindors! This is your first charm class, I beleive? Well then, I am proffesor Flitwick. Please bring out your books!" he told them grabbing his wand.

He teached them a couple of spells like 'Wingardium Leviosa', 'Lumos', and 'Alohamora'. It was pretty easy for all of them, but it was a exciting. After Charms ended, it was Potions for the next class and the last one until lunch time too.

"Good morning, class" Snape said eyeing each student. Sarah was listening carefully, trying not to get into trouble. He brought out a long list and began a roll call. "Rose Weasley!" Rose raised her hand confidently, "Oliver Finnigan!", a boy raised his hand. After a few minutes, Snape paused and shouted: "Sarah Lily!", Sarah raised her hand nervously. He smirked at her and continued. "Albus... Severus Potter!" Snape felt amused that Harry Potter named his own son after him. Albus raised his hand. When he was finished he told them to bring out their books. "Turn to page 95... 95 Mr. Potter"

"Today, you'll do a simple Sleeping Draught, and each will be graded." He said looking at Sarah straight in the eye. "Yes..." Sarah said in success to herself, as quiet as a mouse. She knew a bit of potions. She'd take some of Vanessa's old Potions copy and try them out herself. And they turned out pretty well for begginers luck.

She added the indgriedients with ease and humming a tune she knew while she was busily doing something. Ending up with the last indgriedient, she doodled a bit since she was a bit bored. "Done, Sarah?" Snape asked her, expecting a no. "Yes, sir" she told him hiding her sketch in her back. "Let's see this..." he said scooping some from her cauldron using a large-cauldron-spoon & poured it into a piece of cake. Winky and some other house elves were the samplers and a house elf named Coco, tried Sarah's. After one single bite, she fell onto the floor snoring. "Hmm... Nice work, Sarah." he said raising one eyebrow, not everyone can do a successful sleeping draught.

He graded her "VS" which was pretty unusual if you've known Snape for awhile. They all went to the great hall for lunch, when accidentally, Sarah made someone trip. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" Sarah said helping a brown-haired girl up to her feet. "It's alright. Used to getting hurt anyways." she said smiling. "I'm Mia. Mia Troy" she added, shaking hands, she was a Hufflepuff since you can see in her badge. "I'm Sarah. Sarah Lily" she said back smiling. They both ate lunch together and went outside. But Snape called Sarah, about... something. "Good afternoon, Sarah. I see you made a new friend" he told her. "Yes, yes I did proffesor. Also, you never told me you were a Potions Master at Hogwarts!" she exclaimed like a child. "Yes, well, we only met for around 5-7 minutes, so it would be rather weird that I brought up that topic. And I believe you left something in the classroom, before you left." He told her holding a Hippogriff-feather necklace. "Oops, sorry" she said getting the necklace. "Where did you get it?" Snape asked curiously, he may know something that Sarah might remember. But before she can even answer, someone was shouting. Mia was getting bullied, unfortunately, again.

"Ow! put me down!!" Mia shrieked, trying to get her feet back down on the ground. "Haha!" a Slytherin boy laughed. "Excuse me sir..." Sarah said to Snape running outside. "Hey! Give that back to her!" Sarah shouted at the group of boys. Snape followed her outside but hid behind a fern. "And who am I taking orders?" the bully asked taking a step forward, he was a Slytherin third-year which means he was older. "I'm just telling you to give that back to her. Please" she said trying to calm herself down. "To this mudblood? Let's see who's the boss!" he said waving his wand at Sarah levitating her up and making her go upside down. Snape thought it reminded him when he was in fifth year getting bullied by... Potter. The man who embarrassed him, tortured him, and even broke the friendship of him and Lily. Sarah got angrier and felt her blood boiling. "Oh you asked for it!" Sarah said, Mia knew what to do and covered her ears. Snape was about to jump out the bush but something told him he shouldn't...yet.

Sarah screamed so loudly that it echoed across the entire school and into the Dark Forest.

Like a little girl shouting at her parents she wanted. "PUT. ME. DOWN. NOW!" she bellowed. The bully quickly lowered her down, shivering. "Apologize to her. Properly and kindly. NOW." Sarah instructed him with her arms crossed. "S-S-Sorry..." then ran off with the other boys who were terrified of the girl with black hair.

"Thanks, Sarah." Mia said picking her book up. "No problem, just doing what a friend should do" she said smiling. Someone tapped on her shoulder, and turned around. "I see you faced a bunch of Slytherin third years, if that was what I saw? Correct?" Snape said raising an eyebrow. They both nodded with their heads down. "Look at me. Don't worry, I won't give you any detentions. Just tell a teacher when chaos is happening..." he told them and walked off just leading a trail of dust.

"Well this is quite a day..." Sarah said looking up at Mia laughing.