The Mirror Of Erised

A/N
Hi guys! So this is the 28th chapter (not including the Author's note) and is about the Mirror of Erised. Sad pic. btw on the top. Who do you ship, Snily or Jily? My OTP is Snily. Enjoy the chapter!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

>POV SARAH<
I woke up to Monday and moaned. It was still early, and I really need 5 more minutes...💤. WAKE UP SARAH! YOU HAVE A BIG DAY OF DADA AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BLOW IT NOW BY STARTING OFF LATE! A voice in my head shouted. I looked around seeing Rose and the others still asleep. I jumped off the bed and raced to the shower. To tell you the truth, the shower is a big problem. When we wake up at the same time, we have to fight over whos first until it was 2 minutes till class starts. I went out wearing my uniform, since I'm not really comfortable walking out with only a towel wrapped around me. I dried my hair and packed the books for the day. Then went to the Great Hall, seeing a few early birds. Oh well more food for me.

"Good morning Sarah," a familiar voice spoke behind me. "Morning dad" I said, he tapped on my shoulder meaning to look at him. I turned around seeing him in his dark usual, flowy, black robes. "The early bird catches the worm. So why are you so early?" dad asked, I patted the seat beside me signaling him to sit down next to me. After he sat down, "I just woke up early and can't go back to sleep." Dad smiled at me and ruffled my hair making it all messy. "Hey!" I said laughing, "well, I need to go now. I need to get the classroom ready. I'll see you in class, Sarah", "okay, see you later dad!"

I ate some bacon and eggs for breakfast and got back to the common room finding the other girls already waking up. "Why...so early?" Rose asked, yawning. I chuckled and helped her get up from the bed. "I just wanted to finish the bacon platter for myself" I joked, "hey! Not fair!" Rose exclaimed, "I'm just kidding, I only ate a few" I replied and walked to the common room. It's still 42 minutes till class so I relaxed myself on an armchair. I stared at the glowing fire until my eyes hurt. "Good morning," Albus greeted me, "Mornin' " I replied. He sat at the other armchair and we talked for a couple of minutes until it was time for class.

>THIRD PERSON<
DADA was the last subject of the day, and the most nerve-wrecking one too. The school hasn't got a Defence Against The Dark Arts post for 19 years, and has brought it back this year. "How does a Defence Against The Dark Arts subject go?" Rose asked, carrying a pile of books with her wand. "Well, dad said that it'll just show us some protective spells, some harmful creatures and a few dark spells to know which protective spell to use" Sarah explained. "How many Disarming spells do you know?" Albus asked, "quite a few. So you better don't piss me off, I get dangerous at times" Sarah warned him. They were talking for awhile when they already reached the classroom door. "Ladies first..." Albus said nervously, Sarah and Rose took a step foward. They saw a large classroom and sat at a table. "Good afternoon class!" said a voice from behind, the students looked back seeing Professor William grinning. "Good afternoon Professor William..." the whole class said together. Professor William stood at the very front of the classroom and held out a long list and began the roll call. When he was done the whole class remained silent.

"Today, I will be teaching you some Disarming spells. Now, I can't do this all alone, can I? So may I present my partner... Professor Snape!". Sarah made a slight giggle and looked up, seeing her father winking at her. "May I move the tables please?", the whole class moved away from their tables. Professor William waved his wand and all of the tables moved to the side. He levitated a longer table and moved it into the middle of the class. Severus and Williams stepped up on each side and climbed on the Dueling Space. "We will show you kids on how to Disarm your opponent, BUT Disarm only, we don't want Madame Pomfrey getting busy." Professor Williams said and walked to the center. They bowed to each other and walked to each end of the Dueling Space. "1...2..3!"

"Expelliarmus!" Severus shouted, making Professor William knock back. Sarah's mouth fell to the floor "that was literally my dad..." she muttered. Severus smirked as he heared her.

"Thank you Severus... Now can we have a demonstration pair? Severus, pick a student on your side."

"How about my daughter? Sarah? Come up" Severus said and jerked his head. Sarah gulped nervously seeing the whole crowd looking at her. She made her way up confidently and sighed to loose all of the nervousness. "Scorpius Malfoy? Come boy..." Williams shouted, a white-haired boy stepped up and smiled mischieviously. "When I say go, both of you will cast your Disarming spells. ONLY Disarm! 1...2.."

"Eat my dust Snape" said Scorpius from the end of his mouth so Williams won't hear him. "Don't even think about it, Malfoy..." Sarah breathed. "-3...Go!"

"Tarantallegra!" Scorpius shouted, he pointed his wand at Sarah as her feet started to wobble uncontrollably. Severus swished his wand at her feet and it stopped. Sarah looked murderous. "Locomotor Mortis!" Sarah shouted, Scorpius legs binded together and he fell to the floor. A numerous of people laughed, then Professor Williams took the spell of him. "Well, I guess thats enough for today! Thank you to both of you. Class dissmissed!"

The whole class started to talk about the lesson the second they got out.

"That was awesome!"
"Did you see her with her feet! I bet I can do that to Bullstrode..."
"Why do they have to add the best subject at the end of the school year?!"

They all ate at the Great Hall for dinner. Even the higher years were satisfied with their lesson with Professor Williams. "He's awesome! Taught me how to do this and that-"

"Good evening! So I believe the new Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson went well? Yes. But it is only a few days until you all will be going home. And may I announce that exams will be in a few weeks! Thank you!" and Mcgonagall sat back at her chair. "In a few weeks?! I haven't studied an inch!" Oscar Lovegood said in frustration putting his hands in his hair. "Well, for me, I've been studying since the start of May." Rose told them smiling. "We don't need to hear it Rose." Albus said rolling his eyes. When dinner ended, Sarah seperated from the group and headed down the dungeons.
"Hi dad. Splendid show you've done back there huh?" Sarah said, entering the empty Potions classroom. "Oh please, it was you who made a show back there. Why are you here?" Severus  asked. "Just wanted to visit. How was your day?" Sarah asked, "good. Sarah, may I ask how you make some Potions... Successful?" he asked, Sarah felt amused. "Well, I steal some Potions books from Vannessa's storage and made some myself. But I guess I've just inherited from you of course!" Sarah replied happily. He smirked and led her to the door. "You might as well have to go. If someone sees you past curfew, they might give you detention-"
"With you? I don't really mind that."
"Trust me. You don't know how it feels."
"Okay then. Bye dad!"

Severus saw her go, but Sarah smirked mischieviously to herself and brought out Albus' Invisibility Cloak. Albus told her she can use it whenever she wanted. She put it on herself and walked around. She found an unsual door and looked around. Seeing no one, she went inside. It was pitch black so she held out her wand and said "lum-"
But the room lit up by itself and there layed a mirror, she ran to it and examined it curiously. "Erised stra ebru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi?" Sarah said in confusion she stood in the middle of the mirror. She looked at herself closely when she can see something appearing beside her. Or someone?

It was her father.

"So, didn't listen to me didn't you?" A deep voice asked. Sarah jumped out of fright and saw Severus standing there smiling. "W-wait, b-but you..."
"You don't need an Invisibility Cloak just so I can't see you..." he replied and stepped near her. "What do you see in that mirror Sarah?" he asked, Sarah shivered a bit. "You know... Laughing with my friends" she lied, Severus can sense it.
"The truth..." he told her.
"You were standing next to me." Sarah admitted. "It's not a regular mirror, is it?" she added. He shooked his head.
"See the words marked up there? Spelled backwards, it says:
I show not your face, but your heart's desire..." He told her. "Oh... Well this is just the weirdest day ever." Sarah said smiling sheepishly. "What do you see in the mirror?" she asked. He stepped in the front of it. He expected to see Lily, but was wrong. Instead he saw a girl with the same black hair and eyes smiling at him. "Well, also you." he replied, Sarah begun to laugh. "Whats so funny?"

"I just remember meeting you down at Diagon Alley. And to Merlin's Beard here we are staring at a mirror" she said until her laughter died and she stayed calm. "Put that cloak on, you need to go back to your dorm. And I mean go back." "Okay, I won't go sneak out again. Bye..." Then she dissapeared and left the room, leaving Severus staring at the mirror.