The Power Of Love

>THIRD PERSON<

Sarah suddenly broke into anger, making the Death Eaters holding her, let go. She knew what to do. 

Sarah forgot everything and put it all behind her. She remembered the day she met her father in Diagon Alley, the first day at Hogwarts with all of her friends, the day she defeated a troll, her first Potion's classroom, the day she was kidnapped, the week she retrieved the students. the day she won a bet, and everything happening right now.

"I love you dad..." she said in a faintly whisper and looked at Hunter, who was all ready to kill. 

Sarah did something, that not most great wizards or witches would do. But if her father is included... nothing great stops her. She sighed and looked up at her father, who was closing his eyes so tight and struggling free,

Hunter raised his wand, pointing it threateningly at Severus. He looked sideways checking if the people around him are watching and smiled devishly. He muttered the curse that Lord Voldemort has used on many witches and wizards:

 "Avada Kedavra!"

Sarah didn't even think twice. The curse shot out a light or rather  bolt out of Hunter's wand heading straight for Severus.

 This was causing her life and death. Sarah run up at front of her father, and blocked him from Hunter's curse. She got hit by it, and she let out a painful shriek after collapsing to the floor. The others gasped in horror, and Severus opened his eyes. Below him, he saw Sarah... lifeless. "No...no...NO!!!!!" Severus bellowed, now the only and last person he loved, was again, lifeless in the floor, in front of him. Due to his anger, the ropes all suddenly bursted and was torn apart. Hunter, meanwhile, was mouth on the floor. He never knew someone would do that... especially to a man like Severus. But Hunter was all confused, why was the half-horcrux still in him? Severus was... all confused. His own daughter just saved him, and he couldn't even just say goodbye to her one last time. 

He fell into his knees and started to cry deeply. His head rested on her chest, but he just thought he heard Sarah's heart beating. Severus straightened back up his back and stared surprisingly at her but couldn't feel but notice that Sarah just opened her eyes weakly at her. "D-dad..."she said in a whisper, making sure Hunter wouldn't hear her, Severus thought he was going madder than Mad-Eye. "Sarah?!" he asked, but in a more breathed-loudly way. "F-f-finish h-him off. B-before h-he c-c-can escape..." Sarah told him weakly, trying to feel her body again. He didn't even hesitate, he pointed his wand at Hunter who was looking at the complete direction, but stared in disbelief back at Severus. "I have failed..." he said and dropped his wand, Severus looked confused, why was he giving up? "I'm sorry, Williams. Avada Kedavra!" but Hunter did not collapse, but he shredded into pieces like how Voldemort. They were all suprised seeing Hunter's... remains on the floor and be carried out by the wind. The other Death Eaters, ran out sheepishly, slamming the door behind them. Severus waved his wand, making all the cells unleash the prisoners. But he turned back to Sarah who weakly got up to her feet and smiled warmly at him. He smiled back and looked at her top to bottom. Her clothes were almost ripped, but laughed as he stared at his, as equally ruined.

He ran to his daughter and hugged her tightly, burying his face in her dark raven hair just like his.

"Thank you, Sarah..." 

o__O__o__O__o__O__o__O__o__O__o__O

Sarah, Severus, & McGonagall were all at Dumbledore's office, discussing about what happened down at the lair. "Outstanding work, Ms. Snape" Dumbledore said, smiling at Sarah to Severus. "Albus, but if I must ask. How did Sarah survive the Killing Curse?" Severus asked curiously, Dumbledore gave a short  & quiet chuckle. "Well. I guess I can give an explanation with sense. Severus, remember when Lily... died and Harry survived Voldemort?", Severus snarled at Dumbledore, making Sarah laugh. "Thank you for that reaction, Severus. As you can see, Love is more than an emotion -"

"Love hurts too, just to remind all of you -"

Dumbledore raised one of his eye brows, "Yes, it may hurt. But it also lives in our very skin. Sarah, you have displayed a huge amount of bravery that not even may brave Godric Gryffindor can act. Love is a very unexplainable word, but it I can explain to it that Love will repel any killing curse. But you may ask, why did we both survive, when Harry only survived and not Lily? (Severus snorted angrily at the mention of her name again) Well, because you were BOTH trying to protect each other. Severus wished to die, just for his only daughter, and Sarah would sacrifice anything to save her own father. So I cannot find a reason why both of you didn't display love. Young Harry didn't knew or realized what was happening, but Sarah, you did. And that is why Sarah survived" Dumbledore told them, Sarah, Severus and McGonagall looked at him surprised. "The Girl Who Lived?" McGonagall asked, both men nodded. "I still cannot believe I have a daughter like you, Sarah." Severus admitted again, making Sarah blush slightly rose pink. "Well, what's actually more surprising is, that I have the best dad like you." Sarah said, making McGonagall tear up a bit. Severus hugged Sarah once more and made her look at him.

"I love you, dad..."

"I love you too, Sarah..."

__________________________

A/N FROM BiancaThereseContrer aka ThatLittlePotterhead21

Hi guys! So I have finally completed the story!!! But don't fret, I'm actually might make a BOOK 2!!!! Yes, about Sarah's 4th year in Hogwarts! Basically, I'm still working on it, but I'll tell you guys if it's out. BUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THERE IS ONE MORE CHAP. WHICH IS 3 YEARS LATER! SO PLEASE STILL STICK TO THE END AND TYSM I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND I'LL MISS WRITING ABOUT THIS! BUT AT LEAST I'M GONNA BE BUSY WRITING BOOK 2!! TYSM AGAIN AND ILY GUYS!!! #YouGuysAreTheBest #HighlightOfMyLife #SLS