Sneaking Off Hogwarts

Sarah, Albus, James, and Rose were at the common room forming a circle on the floor, 8:45pm, plotting a plan that might help with solving all the madness at Hogwarts. "Whoa... You're saying, sneaking off?!" Rose whisper-shouted. "I guess you can say that. Because, all of the missing students are not in the Marauder's Map, which means their not at Hogwarts Grounds. If we don't find them ourselves... Hogwarts will be shut down. And we can't do that!" Sarah told them, leaving their mouths open. "But how?! Hogwarts is in a force field during the night, and we can't sneak off, remember Proffesor Snape under the Invisibility Cloak?" Albus said, putting a hand on his hair. "Proffesor Snape noticed us, because Mia was moving crazy" Sarah answered. "Wait, you say Hogwarts is in a force field? Well I know a person that is great with those..." Said James smiling mischieviously.

James called Fred Weasley, son of George Weasley, 4th year and cousin of Rose. "You want my help, getting through the force field at Hogwarts?" Fred asked (this is so hard without imagining the real Fred Weasley😂). All of them nodded, while Fred brought out a bottle full of powder. "This is some homemade powder, now, all you need is to sprinkle this over the force field. And it will dissapear for a matter of minutes" he explained giving Sarah the bottle. "You're in charge James, if one of them gets lost, I'm telling Uncle Harry" Fred added and ran back to the boy's dormitory. "When are we leaving?" Albus asked, "tomorrow night. It's that or never, because thats the night where all the teachers will be off patrol due to a meeting. Grab your stuff, wear casual, you don't want to be recognized, and bring the best you got. All clear?" said Sarah, three of the rest nodded. "Okay, see you..." James whispered, walking with Albus to the boys dormitory while Rose and Sarah to the girl's.

~THE NEXT DAY~
All of them gathered at the Gryffindor table during lunchtime. They told other trustworthy Gryffindors about their plan, and to make sure that no one will know that they sneaked off. But the most challenging task was... Telling Sarah's dad that she was leaving Hogwarts.
When it hit 7pm sharp, she entered Snape's office, wearing her robe, hiding her casual wear. "Dad... can you promise me something?" Sarah asked, Snape looked confused, "Anything" he answered. "Promise me, that you won't go follow me-"
"What where?!"
"We're... Leaving Hogwarts. We are gonna look for the missing students. I'm sorry dad, but I have too, it's for the good" she told him standing up and hugging him tightly. He hold her hand tightly, and won't let go.
"No... I won't let you! You almost died!"
"But I didn't. Dad, don't tell anyone, please. I love you dad, remember that..."
"I love you too"
"Let go..."
Then she ran out feeling tears in her eyes. Snape however, was sobbing. "You're an idiot, Severus!" A voice in his head shouted but he promised he won't follow her.

She arrived wiping her tears off, and threw off her robes, revealing her wearing a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a blue cardigan. "Ready?" James asked, opening the bottle of powder. Sarah took one more glance at Hogwarts and saw her father staring from the window. She looked back and muttered: "Always".

James poured the powder, making the force field, causing a large enough hole to appear. "Let's go!" Albus yelled, all of them went in, jumped out, and landed on grass safely, then the hole went shut. "Is there more left?" Rose asked, James nodded. They saw the boat that Hagrid set up, and rowed toward the forest. "Where are we staying?!" Albus asked, James looked at him furious. "Keep it down Al! We're staying here..." he said, pushing a bush, revealing to a tent. "You set this up?" Rose asked, running inside. "Yeah I did" James said smiling to himself. Since they were in a magical world, the tent was like a house, there was a kitchen, a living room, bathroom and also bedrooms. "We're staying here? This is better than a inn!" Sarah said in amazement, looking around her and sitting at the couch. "Okay, guys. We have some rules. One, I'm the eldest so I'm in charge. Second, we will find the students, but together, one gets lost, then bye. Third, we will find them no matter what, okay?" James announced, everyone nodded and went to their room. And slept, leaving the lights on, but not everyone was sleeping. All of them execpt Sarah, she was thinking of her dad, what if he risks his life just to find her? She was really homesick, and wanted to go back. But she already settled this, no one is giving up, and no one will turn their back on this mission.