Sleeping Draught?

The missing students were not yet found. Parents sending Howlers saying they want their children back, and Mcgonagall was going crazy. Transfiguration class was dissmissed, due that she was very busy. The Minister of Magic was also very busy, every Sunday they would investigate, but nothing was discovered so far. As for Albus, Rose and Sarah, they've been investigating too... but had much more advantage in blending in. "So let me see. Where did you last see Jake Kit was?" Sarah asked, scribbling on a notepad with her quill, making a scratching noise. "He went in the Filch's storage room, where all of his mops and dirty things are." a fellow-Gryffindor told them. "Okay, thanks Liana" Rose said, she stood up and left the trio. "We still need more clues. I'm just going somewhere, is that alright?" Sarah asked, both of them nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Sarah stood up from the floor, then went out of the common room. She spotted Filch and Mrs. Norris, cleaning a large pumpkin juice spill. Filch kept on muttering things, when Sarah tapped him on the shoulder. He quickly turned around with a mad expression. "Sorry for bothering you Mr. Filch ("you better be!"), but I just happen to hear that someone was in your storage room, have you noticed anything?" she asked, Filch rubbed his chin, but something came up. "Yes! Yes, actually. I was there getting my rug, when I noticed liquid, I haven't cleaned it. You wanna see? It's over here-" he told her opening the door to the storage room. Sarah took a look, there was a tiny spill of liquid on the floor, that looked very familiar. She took a little bottle, scooped some from the floor, and closed it. "Ok, Thank you Mr. Filch. Have a nice day" she said walking away, heading toward the dungeons. She knocked on Proffesor Snape's office, and waited for a reply. "Enter..." said Snape, so she quickly entered, and was suprised seeing a messy desk, full of papers. "Sorry, parents of Slytherin have been sending loads of letters", and cleaned the table with a flick of his wand.

"But enough of that. Why did you come?" he asked, looking at her in the eye. "Dad, you know many potions right? Well, me, Albus and Rose, found out that one of the missing students was at Filch's storage room. And I found this" she told him handing over the bottle. Snape examined it carefully, and smelled the potion. "It's a sleeping draught." he answered then gave the bottle back. But the lunch bell rang. "I'll see you later, Sarah" he said, standing up smiling. "Thanks dad", she hugged him then ran to the Great Hall.

"Guys! I found a clue!" she shouted, running to a spot. A lot of Gryffindors gathered, checking out. "What is it?" Rose asked, making way, from a large crowd. "Remember that Jake was at Filch's storage room? Well, I went in there and saw this, then I went to Proffesor Snape's office and he said that it was Sleeping Draught." She told them scribbling over her notepad, showing a drawing. "I think Sarah is up to something" Albus said, looking at each of them. "But why Sleeping Draught?" another student asked. "Wait, Yomi, didn't hear snoring the other day?" a 2nd year asked. "Yeah, I was wandering around, when I heared snoring. It was really loud, but I quickly ran back." Yomi explained, all of them exchanged looks. "Well, maybe this Sleeping Draught could've done something. Come on let's eat, we could do more investigating later" Sarah told them, staring around her, in case someone heared them.

Rose and Sarah were walking around when they heared both of their names were called. They turned around seeing Mia, with a bunch of Hufflepuffs and Scorpius Malfoy. "Wesealbee and the loner. What you to up to?" Scorpius shouted, "came to drag more Death Eaters?" Mia joked, making the whole group laugh. "Well, we're so awesome, we bring all of the Death Eaters to the yard! Oh and Mia, you have a boger in your nose. Clean it will you!" Sarah defended, crossing her arms and walking away with Rose, who was laughing histerically. "That was hilarious!" she said, trying to gasp for air. "Well, if they give you pain. You bring back the pain." Sarah told her, sitting on the grass. "But, I'm still curious about the Sleeping Draught, why would be in the floor?" Sarah continued, Rose took a look at the bottle and tried to examine if there were any clues, but none. "Wait. What if they drank it... Or someone made them drink it and hid them somewhere anyone won't find them!" Rose burst out. Sarah looked like she found a map to treasure "Yes Rose! Thats brilliant! And I know who can help us..."

"You need what?!" James Potter asked, looking suprised. "The Marauder's Map, James. Can we borrow it please?" Sarah asked, holding her hand out. "If you're doing anything, then I have to go with you. That map is really useful to me" said James handing over the map. "How does it work?" Rose asked, "Albus taught me" Sarah told her taking out her wand from her robes. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." she whispered.

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs Purveyors of Kids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present
The Marauder's Map "

Sarah read aloud. James opened the map, showing everybody, Albus, Snape, Mcgonagall even Hagrid. All of them looked for any name of the missing students, but there was not an inch of them. "Wait, does this only shows Hogwarts, right? Well, we sure now that it's not on grounds..." she whispered, and muttered: "Mischief Managed" then the outlines dissapeared in a blink of an eye. "Can we still borrow it?" Sarah asked James, who was caught staring at her. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure. Just return it." James replied. "Thanks" then both of them ran back to the common room to talk on what've they found out.