Albus Dumbledore's Office

"I'm gonna go outside!" Sarah told to her friends, who were playing wizard's chess. She went out of the painting and walked around. She hummed some tunes until later she got really bored, she tried the library, no, Hagrid's, but he wasn't there, or even going to her dad, but she remembered that he was busy. She sat at a bench near a large statue of a Phoenix, and layed her head on the wall. "I think I want a Lemon Drop" Sarah said to herself standing up. To her suprise, the statue opened into a room, she looked around, but no one was there. She took a step foward, sighed, and went in without thinking twice.

The room was empty, no one was there, but there were like thousands of paintings of old people. Some waved, so she waved back and sat on a chair near a table. "Good morning, how may I help you?" a voice asked, she looked around and saw a old wizard. He had a silver-white beared and was wearing half-moon glasses. "Who are you?" Sarah asked, the wizard smiled widely. "My name? My name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. And you my dear must be Sarah Lily, am I correct?" And stared at a Phoenix. "H-how did you know?" Sarah asked curiously, staring at the Phoenix too. "Woah... A phoenix?" Sarah continued, Dumbledore was amused at her reaction, no one visited his office more often than before.

"His name is Fawkes. But to your first question... I know your father very well, Sarah, and he trusts me with everything that he knows." he told her, it was very weird though, she was talking to a painting. "Where am I, Mr. Dumbledore, sir?" Sarah asked, thinking that she might be a intruder. "You are in my office. You see all of these people? They are past headmasters of Hogwarts. I've been headmaster ever since Harry Potter was in his first year and stayed until his 6th" he said then sighed. "I do miss Hogwarts. It's home to me, and will always be" then Sarah took a look around. It looked so amazing, that everything was so interesting to touch.

"Oh! Look at the time, it's already 6, I believe you have to go. You're father is looking for you." he told Sarah winking. "My dad is looking for me?" she asked, "how did you know?". "I may be a painting, but I may know some things..." then he stood up and visited another painting. She can't find where he was, so she just waved and exited the office. Likewise, what Dumbledore said, her father was speed-walking toward her. "SARAH!" he gasped, she noticed he was sweating like crazy. "Dad, you were looking for me?" she said looking at his face, with a curious expression.

"Doesn't matter now. Come, dinner's served." then they both walked to the Great Hall. They seperated ways to their own tables, but it wasn't a bother, it's good to be around friends. Speaking of friends, she and Mia was still fighting. It was a good thing she was a HufflePuff, because Sarah could've pulled her hair out if she wasn't gossiping about her embarressing experiences. "May I have your attention, please?" Professor Mcgonagall shouted and tapping her glass with her fork meaning silence. "Today, something, unusual, rather happened. 13 students, 3 from Slytherin, 4 from Hufflepuff... And 6 from Gryffindor. All of them are missing, and no one knows where they are. I must tell you, Hogwarts isn't safe, all of you. Stay in your common rooms after 6, no one will wander alone to their next subject, and Hogwarts will have a force field. I trust you that this will not affect our daily activities. Thank you" then she sat down, leaving everybody with their mouths open. "What?! This is madness!" Rose exclaimed, "But wait, who were the people kidnaped?" Albus asked, trying to focus on the conversation while eating. "Well, I guess we have to ask her ourselves... Or maybe- no, never mind. Sorry" Sarah said, and looked towards the teachers table seeing her dad staring at her too.

At the common room, all of them gathered so they can have a head count and check whos missing. "Fred Weasley!(George's son)", a boy with ginger hair too, raised his arm. "Albus Potter!", Albus raised his arm, "Sarah Lily!", and Sarah raised hers. They came to the conclusions that these were the names, the missing from Gryffindor:
1. Oliver Finnigan
2. Hans Patil
3. Mary Abott
4. Janine Patil
5. Breanna Moore
6. Jake Kit

They checked thrice, and they were the exact people missing. After the head count, everybody went to their dorms, and checked the missing students stuff in case there was a clue. But no one found anything, so everybody went to sleep. "Do you think we'll find the missing students?" Rose asked putting out her light. "In every problem, a solution will come. Like how a prince will arrive, when the princess is in trouble... Remember that."