The Hippogriff-feather Necklace

{A FEW MONTHS LATER...}

>POV SEVERUS<
I woke up to a bright morning... Oh right, it's Saturday, meaning no damn classes. Well, the Triwizard Tournament was going to be held at Hogwarts, again. And thank Merlin I can skip the Yule ball. Speaking of the Yule Ball, it was going to be held tomorrow, but I don't need to be in a big rush.

I walked around the school and saw the Great Hall all fancy for the ball. I went to the library, to get a formula for a simple brew. I walked in, when a Ravenclaw went up to me, crying. "Sir...y-y-you can't give me a T-T-Troll!" she whisper-shouted to me. "Well, if you gave a little care for that potion, I believe it wouldn't have exploded in your seat mate's face" I  replied to her and walked off. She had her mouth open and walked off angrily.

I was about to grab the book when I noticed something shine in the corner of my eye. I looked between the books. It was Sarah's necklace. She was reading the book I told them to read. "Oh. Good morning, sir"  Sarah greeted me smiling, I think she noticed me looking at her. She was a really nice student if you see in my view. Intelligent, kind, not like the others, judgement in the focus. "Good morning too, Sarah" I greeted back. I called her Sarah since Lily wasn't her last name.
She smiled and walked back to a table continuing reading the book, she was really a bookworm.

>POV SARAH<
I went back to the table, continuing reading the book, Prof. Snape instructed us but I saw Mia -panting- and coming. She sat near me, but stared at my necklace. My necklace was a Hippogriff's  feather that I had ever since I was a little kid. It was kinda weird somehow, last time I remembered we were at a wizard zoo, when a Hippogriff spoke to me. Weird. Anyways, Mia snapped back and looked like great news. "Oh-My-Merlin-Sarah. I have great news!" she said shaking me back and forth like a crazy-wizard. "What?!" I asked impatiently. "Cameron (dope_CamDallas ) , asked me to the ball!" she answered. "Yeah, um...great! So happy for you!" I said in a uninterested voice. I don't really want to be part of this occasion. "Oh if you would just go to the ball, I believe someone would take you!" Mia said taking a look at what I was reading. "First of all, Mia, I do not dance. Second, why do I have to? I don't want someone holding my waist and hand!"  I exclaimed to her without looking. "Whatever. I'm going, theres dance practice, and everyones going" Mia told her standing up and leaving. "She still thinks that guys likes her" I said to herself.

Suddenly, proffesor Snape was just behind me all along, watching me. I noticed his shadow and turned around. I smiled sheepishly and stood up. "I see your not going to the ball?" he asked,  the library was dead silent since everybody left for the ball. "Yes sir. You?" I asked back, he smirked at me and had his arms crossed.
"I do not dance" he told me,

"well good" I replied.

"Why would that be good?"

"I don't dance either"

We both laughed and I went ahead to the room.

>POV SEVERUS<
I went out of the library and fetched a spalsh potion of posion in my cabinet at the Potions room. This potion could somehow kill you in a minute, and I think I shouldn't have placed it where it could kill me. Also I stacked with it with other books, so um, yeah. I had a bit of trouble, and I can't see my way. Just then the potion of poison slipped. Oh Merlin, see you world, Sarah, Minerva, Hogwarts and the those idiots who can't make a simple potion.
It almost fell to the floor when somone caught it as quick as a heartbeat. Thank Merlin, I could've died because of that. I took a look of who it was. Sarah. "Thank you, now I need to go" I told her. She just smiled and waved her hand good-bye. 

>Third Person<
-MEANWHILE-
Sarah walked around Hagrid's hut and saw a mysterious figure. She walked towards it. It was a Hippogriff. There were 2 of them, a big and small one. The bigger one had a collar around it's neck. She bowed down, waiting for a bow back. The hippogriff bowed back and walked towards her. Sarah looked at the creature's collar,
his name was BUCKBEAK. "Hello... Buckbeak?" Sarah said smiling. Buckbeak nodded and looked at her necklace.

Sarah looked at it too, thinking what was Buckbeak's reaction, when Hagrid, the school's key keeper arrived with a bunch of dead ferrets. "Good afternoon Hagrid" Sarah greeted him with a happy tone. "Well, good morinin' Sarah. What brings ye' here today? And I see you've met' Buckbeak and Marigold" he told her. "Only Buckbeak" Sarah replied looking at the small hippogriff. It went foward when Sarah bowed. It bowed back and joined Hagrid. "Ye' wanna ride him?"

Hagrid said calling Buckbeak. "Really?! Ride a hippogriff?!" Sarah asked. "Of course, why not?" he told her. She nodded while Hagrid held her up to the back of the Hippogriff. He pat the creature hard on the back and Buckbeak flew out.

"Wahooooooo!!!!!" Sarah shouted holding her arms out. Buckbeak glided through the water like a ballerina. It then went high up the air and dived back to the spot where Hagrid was, and landed lightly. "I guess you're not bad as a begginer. Brave, not all students likes to ride as high and fast like how you did." Hagrid told her putting her down. "Thanks, Hagrid. Oh no, it's time to go back. See you Hagrid!" she said waving her hand farewell. She'd love a Hippogriff as a pet-ish. She never knew why, it was just in her...