Death Eaters?!

>THIRD PERSON<
After a few days...
Sarah was practicing her powers alone.
She was very exited about her powers, being anything she wanted to be. Just then Sarah heard the door open and quickly formed back into a human. "Oh hi Pia." she greeted, Pia smiled and took her bag. "Hows your day?" she asked, "cool. You?" Sarah said, "nice. I'll see you later, Sarah" and she left the room. She sighed and looked around, she wanted a companion. Not that doesn't have one, which was Silver, but it's pretty boring when you're talking to an owl. She looked down at a book and opened it. She stopped at a page then looked at it closely.

It was Severus' and Sarah's pictures as first years. They both signed it as Sarah pasted it on her Book of Memories. She lept to her feet, about to visit the library when Rose busted in.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Sarah rushed down the stairs of the dorms and into the common rooms with Rose, and Albus. As they opened the door James, Mia, Oscar Lovegood, and Fred were there. "Wait, why did you call me here again?" Sarah asked, being pulled in the wrist by Mia as they were running. "Haven't I told you?! Somethings happening outside!" Mia told her and they stopped after a huge crowd blocked the door.
"What is it?" Albus asked, Sarah turned into a hamster and made her way through. She gasped as she saw Williams surrounded by Death Eaters, at the other side she saw the Hogwarts staff pointing their wands at them threatingly. "I didn't offer you the job, Andrew just so you can take advantage!" McGonagall shouted, Williams smirked. "You know what I want" he said and looked around the crowd. Mia, Albus and Rose made their way through making the same reaction as Sarah's. "You... Will never get the Locket of Life!" Professor Longbottom (Neville) shouted. "Or will I?" he stared at Sarah who was still a hamster and stepped up near Rose. "P-professor W-W-Williams, do you need anyt-"
"Hand me the girl!" he ordered, Rose shreaked. "No? Then what about her father? GET HIM!" and with that Severus ran for his life. Sarah scurried after him still a hamster and followed her father. "Dad!" she squeeked but he only heard squeeks. But in a few seconds, he ran into a dead end. The Death Eaters turned into their own Animagus form: a hyena, a dog and a panther.

Sarah stopped and thought of what frightens most people... a large wolf. She thought of a large black one. When the Death Eaters were about to jump on Severus, Sarah lept to her feet and blocked them. All of them stepped back as Sarah growled, she stared at Williams who was a human. He slowly stepped back frightened, she turned to the three Animagus' and growled louder. The three ran off and left their leader alone. "You're lucky I don't have my wand whoever you are. But that doesn't mean I can't be an animal too" then he changed into the same animal as Sarah, but a gray one. They both tackled each other, Sarah started to have scars in her hand kept on fighting. Meanwhile the staff arrived just in time and pulled Williams off Sarah. "Thats it, Williams. You are going to a special cell in Azkaban" a man said and trapped him in a cage.

Just as they heard the door made it's sound of closed, Severus ran to the wolf and hugged her tightly. "Thank you Sarah!" he said, Sarah turned back into a human. "So, I guess I'm not the only one being chased by Death Eaters hugh?" she teased and giggled. "Very funny." They left the hallway and entered back outside. "Did he get the locket?" a wizard asked, "no, but he was after something, or rather someone too." McGonagall told them and dismissed the others. "How did Williams escape Azkaban?" Severus asked, "that I do not know" McGonagall said and left the room too. "Well, for saving me. I guess I can reward you with a free trip to Hogsmead? I heard you've been dying to go there." Severus said, Sarah jumped up and down.

"Thanks dad!" Sarah said, "IF Mcgonagall allowed me" and here Sarah frowned. "Killer joy" (dope_CamDallas 😂) Sarah teased, as he chuckled slightly. "Come on, we need to eat dinner" he said and led her out.

"Oh dad, you are one of a million."