A Familiar Voice Singing

>POV SARAH<
I walked down the halls of Hogwarts. It was past lunch and also a Saturday, 3:45pm. I wanted to maybe read in the library, but alas, people were hogging it as a study place, and trust me I mean a lot. I bumped into Malfoy. Alongside with his annoying slaves as he calls 'friends'.

"Hey, we haven't really finished off that duel we did during that lesson. Why not continue?" Scorpius asked, smirking devishly. "I don't want to be in your a part of anything including you Malfoy, and I like it to stay that way." I told him clenching my fists, why does he have to be so annoying?!
"Oooh fiesty, must have been a Slytherin? Tell me, a Gryffindork, weak as they call brave-"
"Expelliarmus!" I shouted, causing Malfoy to crash on the wall, "my turn... Stupefy!" and I crashed on the other wall. The other boys began to beat me up until I had bruises. "GET OFF ME!" I exclaimed, I started to get weaker.

I saw a glimpse of Rose and Albus there watching. My eyes were a bit blurry, but I heared Rose gasped. Why in Merlin's beared aren't they helping me?! "Stop! I hear footsteps!" Malfoy shouted then the group ran. I stood up, still dizzy and looked with anger at the other two. "You didn't even moved a finger!" I shouted at them and ran out. Crying, I couldn't see clearly. I ran outside, I didn't know where the heck I was going but I saw a gate. The Forbidden Forest. Maybe I can heal there for awhile, I don't want dad to worry.

>THE THIRD PERSON<
Sarah dodged some trees and sat under one. She took a look at some scars and dabbed them with a sleeve. She sobbed and sobbed making her robe wet so she threw it off. Checking her watch it was already 4:58pm. She just wanted to relax, and the only thing that relaxes her was singing. "Buckbeak?" the Hippogriff crept closer to her. She bowed as the Hippogriff bowed back he knelt beside her. "Hi..."
"What are you doing here?" he asked looking at her scars. "I was beaten up. I was too weak to defend myself" she said sadly. "Weak?! Who said you were weak? Who rescued the missing students from Death Eaters? Who was Severus Snape's daughter? Who was kidnapped by Death Eaters and escaped? Don't let those wizards let you down Sarah. Tell you, their the one who's weak." Buckbeak said and smiled. Sarah wiped her tears and looked up, "you wanna be alone? I guess I'm a bit of not a relaxation to you." he said standing up. "Sure, but don't go back, you might make them suspicous..." she said, then Buckbeak flew off. Then in a few minutes she thought of singing and did so...

🎶A million thoughts in my head,
Should I let my heart keep listening?
'Cause up till now, I've walked the line
Nothin' lost, but something missing.

I can't decide whats wrong whats right,
Which way should I go?
If Only I knew what my heart was telling me!
Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Uh oh... yeah...
If Only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find a way to who I'm meant to be! Uh, oh, If Only. If only...🎶

She kept on singing. Meanwhile, Severus was everywhere trying to look for Sarah. "Sarah? Where are you?!" he shouted, but no one was there. But suddenly his ears perked up as he heard someone singing...and a familiar voice. He entered the gate to the Forbidden Forest and ran dodging a few trees until he stopped, staring at a girl hugging her knees. He breathed for air and stepped forward, Sarah gasped in fright as she saw him. "There you are! You've been the bloody hell here the whole time!" he said hugging her. "I've been here..." she whispered hiding her scars but her sleeve was shorter than her arm. "What are these?!" Snape barked, Sarah shivered. "I-i was beaten up by a bunch of boys-"
"Who?!"
"Malfoy and his gang."
"Thats it we need to go back now. 2 months of detention, oh they're gonna feel it..." Snape muttered. Sarah walked back with him and entered the Great Hall. "Sarah! You're safe!" Rose said, Sarah rolled her eyes. "We're sorry! Rose... fainted a bit when she sees blood..." Albus said, looking at Rose who was smiling sheepishly. "Whatever, that was ago. Theres no need to apologize, it's just a good thing I'm still eating with you guys" Sarah said and helped herself to a slice of pie. 

"Come on- you. Need. To. Go. To. Madame. Pomfrey!" Albus said struggling. Sarah was fighting. "I'm fine Albus! Let-go!" she said, "I'll give you 3 chocolate frogs tomorrow if you this!" And in a split second Sarah ran to the Hospital Wing. She stayed a couple of minutes until her scars were cured. "Thank you Madame Pomfrey" Sarah said hopping off the bed. "Anytime dear" Madame Pomfrey said with a smile and turned to the other patient.

"Sarah!" Mia said gasping for air. "Wha- why?" she asked, "I got Malfoy to talk why they did this to you!" Mia said, finally calming down. Now it was Sarah's turn to gasp for air. "Really?!"
"Yes, he admitted that someone else asked him to do it-"
"Who?!"
"I don't know"
"Wait- how did you make him admit it?"
"Trust me you do not want to know..."

A/N
Hi guys! Yes, that was a Descendants song! I guess all of you are just being bored of finding an exiting chapter, but alas I cannot. 'Cause I seriously still need to explain and get to the part where ya know where things get serious (or should I say Sirius😂) Stay awesome!