A Strange Pain Strikes

>Third Person<
Sarah was getting used with calling herself a Snape. Albus is pretty good with keeping secrets, it's like he never knew that at all. Sarah and Albus were at Charms class, sitting at the back of the classroom where you can have the best conversation since everybody is practicing spells and all. "So...what are you gonna do about your dad thing?" Albus whispered making a book dissapear and making it reappear. "I don't really know... But I'll just keep it a secre- ow!!" Sarah screamed, she had pain at where her arm was (where most of the dark marks were), she accidentally dropped her wand and fell from her chair. Albus quickly helped her back up, it wasn't usual of Sarah to do that.

"Are you alright?! We need to go to Madame Pomfrey, now!" he said, Proffesor Flitwick excused them but Sarah somehow passed out, she was pale and as cold as ice. "Sarah!" Rose and Mia said quickly going to her at the Hospital wing, they were also excused and had worried expressions. "She's asleep guys. Don't worry" Albus told them squeezing her hand. Just then, Snape busted in, his cloak was swishing all over the place and he had a worried expression on his face too. "May I have a word with her...alone?" he told them, Mia and Rose went off but Albus whispered something. "I already know, Proffesor" he said meaning about the secret then went out too.

"Sarah... I know you're awake" Snape said giving her a slight shake, she opened her eyes checking if her friends were there. "Sorry dad. Just didn't know what happened" Sarah said feeling a bit dizzy, "it's alright. It wasn't your slightest fault" he told her smiling. He loved his daughter very much and might not know what to do without her. "I need to leave you here as much as I wanr to stay. But Pomfrey says no, I need to go, get well Sarah" Snape said touching the doorknob. "Dad wait."

"Yes?"

"Just remember that... I love you"

"I love you too."

It was already 10pm, Sarah was wide awake, she can't sleep since her arm was giving her so much pain. Suddenly, Madame Pomfrey and some healers came in the room, Sarah quickly closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. "-But she can't be! There must be something else!" Madame Pomfrey said looking quite exhausted. "There is no other way... Sarah's a... Shes a half-horcrux, and we might not find a cure" one of the healers explained.

Bur Sarah's head was a complete jungle, 'WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS A HALF-HORCUX?!'. But she drifted to sleep since she was so so tired. She woke up with pain again, but a bit less. She can't help the idea out of her mind...whats a half-hocrux? She was visited a lot by her friends every opportunity they got and sent her letters about their day. One time, they got to talk for a few minutes. "Guys, I need you to do something for me" Sarah suggested, the Hospital Wing was really quiet.

"What can we do?" Mia asked, she was into mysteries, really. "I need you to reasearch something. About a half-horcux..." she whispered as quietly as she can. "Whats that?" Rose asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, thats why I'm asking if you can help me find whats the meaning of that. They all nodded and left Sarah back at her room. Silver, on the other hand, was always by her side. At times they would chat since Sarah wears her necklace, or just watch Sarah sleep. Sarah always read during hee times there, different kinds, that would keep her from boredom. But Sarah has just one question....

What was a half-horcux?