Quite Of A Day

>Third Person<
Sarah begin to cry, quietly. Mcgonagall gave her a tissue to wipe her tears off. It wasn't really unbelievable but Sarah wanted to obliviate herself. Her parent..only one was...

Snape.

She wanted to just kick a table or something but the idea was in her head, 'why am I so angry?'. She thanked Mcgonagall and went out wiping her tears, but Snape saw her leavingg the office and went in himself. "Why is Sarah crying, Minerva?" Snape asked curiously. She looked up to him and showed what was in her hand...the parchement Sarah read. "She knows?" he asked with a louder tone. "Yes. She just did, but she asked it" she said and looked back at the parchement. "Severus. I really don't want everybody knowing this. Not even her friends, and I told her not to tell any soul. Just please keep her safe, Severus. I also need to attend a meeting, good day" then she left Snape standing there suprisingly still. He thought of what if she didn't accepted him as a father? He stormed back to his quarters without even attending the celebration.

Meanwhile, Sarah was in her room cluthching her S necklace. She wished that she knew more about Snape...but is it right that a proffesor can teach his daughter?

The next day...
Sarah was going to Potions when she bumped into Proffesor Snape who was all sweating and panting. "Sarah...Go teach...them...Pepperup"
he told her panting, Sarah was really confused. "Teach for you the Pepperup potion to my friends. At your class?" she asked picking up a book he just dropped. "Yes. I need you to teach them, I heard you knew. I need to do something urgent, Also, try not to make your classmates blow up the classroom" he said then walked away with a fast speed. She wasn't really ready, but knew how to brew the Pepperup, and went inside her classroom with the whole class staring at her.

"Hey. Um, proffesor Snape told me that I need to teach you guys the Pepperup Potion. I may be your classmate, but I know how. Proffesor told me that he needed to do something urgent. Anyways, I won't give you any grades, just try your best." then took the teacher's cauldron. All of them were suprised but carefully listened. She first explained the indgriedients then how to make it. After awhile, she was already studying the student's cauldrons, who were suprisingly very successful. "Good job to all of us!" Sarah said smiling, the whole class burst into applause and went out to their next class. "That was some potion making you did back there, Sarah" Mia said placing her arm at her shoulder. "Thanks" Sarah said and walked in her classroom.

At the end of the day, Sarah walked out of the Great Hall after eating a delicous dinner. When, again, she bumped into Snape again. "Good evening, Proffesor" Sarah said with her head down, she remembered that she was talking to her father. "I see you've learn something from Mcgonagall's office. I need you to go with me to my classroom" he told her, it was a bit awkward though. "So. You are my...daughter?" he asked her checking some papers and making a scratching noise from his quill, writing on some parchement. "Yes, sir..." she said nervously, she was a bit shy though. He looked up to her meaning he was finished and formed a curl on his lip. "Call me dad" he told her, Sarah could notice that the locket she gave him was on his table. "Well. I think it's already late, I'll talk to you some other time, but before that. Can I hug you for a second? I do miss my daughter" he asked, Sarah hugged him goodnight and went back to her dorm, feeling a bit lighter, not the weight, but the feeling.

The next day...again (😂)
Sarah just couldn't believe it, her father was Snape, mostly the most hated professor at Hogwarts and most likely, the person who loved dark arts that much. "Sarah, can you go with me to the Owlery? Albus asked, he was going to send a letter to someone. "Albus...if I told you a secret...will you keep it?" Sarah asked sheepishley, Albus was still scribbling at a letter but looked up. "Well, yeah, I will. But if your secret is that you like my brother, 'cause um, well the way he looks at you, er- okay...what is it?" he asked sighing.
"Okay. Promise me two things. One, don't say it to any soul. Second, don't freak out, okay?"
"Okay"
"Er- I found out that my dad is... Er-"
"WHO?!?!?"
"Don't freak out... My dad is Snape"
"Bloody hell no!"
"Bloody hell yes. I found out when I asked a parchement that shows the first years and parents. But Albus, please-"
"I'll keep it a secret. But if it goes out, I was not it, okay? I do not tell anyone and I'm more of the pinky swearer of the Potters" Albus said raising his hand. Sarah put her head on the wall but notice someone sneaking out. It was a old woman with a cheeky smile waving her hand goodbye at Sarah. Oh no, but their conversation was echoig across the whole room. "Albus! Who's that?!" Sarah said quickly grabbing his shirt and pointing at the window.

"Oh no. Rita Skeeter, shes still not yet retired. She must have heard our conversation!" Albus said trying to think of a way stopping that rude reporter. "Wait. Silver come!" Sarah shouted to her owl, the owl swooped on her shoulder and hooted sounding like reasurrance. Since Sarah had her necklace on she can hear in English what her owl was hooting. "Whats the problem, Sarah?" Silver hooted, "we need you to stop that, Skeeter!" Sarah ordered.

Silver quickly flew down to Rita and started scratching her clothes and hooting violently. They both hurried down and spotted Rita starting to shoo Silver away. "Stop right there, Skeeter!" Albus yelled, Sarah grabbed her green robe while Silver sat on her shoulder. "You-you heard our conversation?" she asked calming herself down, Rita just smiled mischieviously and nodded. "So. You're Snape's daughter? Sarah Lily... Snape!" she told them, it wasn't really familiar of how Sarah's name was like that. "Don't tell anybody. Or else-"

"Or else what?!"
"Or else you're going to Azkaban. I'm sure my dad'll love to hear on how you eavesdrop on people, and how you'll pay on giving bad reports about anyone" said Sarah gripping her robe harder. She let go while Rita trembled in fear. "No...not Azkaban!" She shouted, "then don't tell a soul" Albus said letting Rita off.

"Hope she doesn't, or else..." Sarah said heading back to the Owlery, "We seriuosly need to talk about this somewhere more... Private" Albus said finally tieing the letter to an barn owl. "Alright" Sarah replied and went back to the common room with him.