A Lily Garden

>POV SARAH<
Me and Albus went around grounds. It was a Saturday, after a week of doing tons of homework, Mcgonnagal said we can have no classes on Monday to pay all that work off. I had a saddle bag with me full of potions like, Sleeping Draught, invisibility, and swiftness. I haven't really explored all of Hogwarts, only where places that find me. "So Albus... I see your getting a new broomstick next year?" I asked. He had his dad's old firebolt, so he's getting a new one next year if he gets to join the team. "Ya. Even if I didn't get join the team, Mum and Dad said I could get one at the end of the summer...well next year's summer. I still need to learn. Anyways, what did you exactly do during the Yule Ball?" Albus asked halting.

"I...just went around" I told him, not the whole truth but it was part of it. He might jump out his skin if I told him that I talked to proffesor Snape. "Hey whats that?" I said pointing to a meadow. It was a flower meadow... full of... "Lilies!" Albus said running ahead. "Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted giggling, it looked more than a bunch, it was a meadow full of white lilies. I just had to lie down, it looked so...relaxing, Albus picked one up and lied down with me.
I really, really just wanna stay here forever, I pulled out a book and read it using the book to cover my face with it's shadow.

"Hey. Want a chocolate frog?" Albus said handing me one. I nodded and took the half of it and gave the other half back. It tasted delicous, not like usual. Just then, a shadow came over my face, it wasn't the book, it was flying and swoop down towards us. "Silver!" I said as my owl landed on my shoulder. He was a snow owl that looked like pure white but had one single dot at the back of his head. And speaking of his features, he had a tiny parchement in it's leg. I quickly took it off and opened it, while Albus drifted off to sleep, who was tired from the ball. The writing looked really messy and looked like the writer was in a hurry.

Dear Sarah,

Hey. Theres a strange thing happening here back at the castle. Please hurry, 'cause it looks bad.
             --Rose🌹

Why does Rose need her? And whats happening at Hogwarts? "Albus! Wake up! Albus..." Sarah said shaking Albus quickly, they both stood up, Sarah took his hand and ran as fast as their little feet can carry them. "Why are we running?!" Albus asked trying to catch up, "no time. Theres something happening at Hogwarts. Hurry Albus!!!" I shouted, we burst into the door, and I think we had bumped into special guest. "Sarah! Potter! Quickly help the troll out!" Proffesor Flitwick shouted, he was on  a higher floor but can't get down, the troll was really huge and spotted Albus who was shivering with fear. "Don't. Move. Albus" I told him and pointed my wand at the troll, but Albus didn't listen and panicked like a little baby that was hungry. "Albus, stop!" I shouted gripping his shoulder hardly causing him to stop. Rose, Mia and other students were at the top levels looking down, the stairs were all cracked and missing since the troll trampled on each. "Be careful!" Proffesor Mcgonnagal shouted looking down, she was extremely pale and was shivering like the other students. It wasn't the first time that Hogwarts encountered a troll...

"Albus, calm down! I got an idea!" I whisper-shouted, I remembered the potions inside my saddle-bag and I think I need them more then ever. I quickly grabbed the swiftness potion and drank it. I got full speed and zoomed around and around the troll 'causing it to get dizzy, fell down. Then I took the sleeping draught, placed it on the floor and shouted "Wingardium Levoisa!". The bottle levitated up the air and into the troll's mouth. It drank the potion, fell asleep, and even caused an earthquake to the school when it hit the ground. "We're here!..." Mcgonnagal said but looked suprised when the troll was on the ground. "You-you- beated him?" Filch said emerging out of the staff, "yes..." I said with my head down, I think I'm in trouble. "How did you-?" Mcgonnagal said speechless. "I used the potions that I brewed in class..." I answered, still, head looking down.

>Third Person<
Snape's eyes widened, he never taught them a lot yet but he did notice that Sarah was advanced. Mcgonnagal looked relieved after that and went ordered Filch to take the troll out back to the Dark Forest. With pleasure, he let the troll out not giving it a scratch. All of the students applauded above them, even Slytherin who was a big suprsise. "100 points to Gryffindor. Both of you" Proffesor Flitwick awarded them, and so did proffesor Sprout who gave 50 each. Mcgonnagal repared the staircases with a simple Reparo! and all of the Gryffindors came down jumping up and down. "You two- er- one defeated a huge troll in your first year! Thats a first!" Rose said smiling wide. "Plus, we got 300 points now! This is awesome!" Mia added. "Well. It's better to have brains than being a brawn" Sarah said smiling.