Knowing A Bit Of Truth And Family Day

After 1 month and a few weeks later...

>P.O.V. SARAH<

I was at my last subject, Transfiguration. Always found it interesting since I can, well, now talk to animals... but that's another the story. After a few minutes, class will end, but still it's getting quite boring now. Professor Mcgonnagal left us here in the classroom since the MInistry Of Magic had to speak with her about Family Day, which is already tomorrow. Suddenly the doors burst open, we all looked behind us and saw her coming in, but it was already time to be dismissed? "Class dismissed. If any questions please come to my office, and please pass your homework next week." she told us. I packed my books in my bag properly and went out. We ate dinner at the great hall and came back to our common rooms talking about Family Day. "Yeah, dad and mum told me that they're gonna bring my quill for class. How about you Sarah?' a Gryffindor asked me, "Um.. I don't really have anyone going..." I told them keeping my head down, I never really counted Uncle Matthew and the rest to be my family, and I know they'll never be.

>Third Person<

Sarah went straight to her dorm room quickly without even stopping by the common room, she slept with a headache and stop to imagine things. She imagined someone was singing to her the song that she once sang and saw a man craddling a baby to sleep. She woke up panting, she can't keep it anymore, she went downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Merlin, Sarah. It's still 7pm, stay with us for awhile" Rose told her patting the seat beside her signaling her to sit. She sat beside her cross-legged. "So what have you been all talking about? Besides family day." Sarah asked them, "Only family day really, but anyways, like a bean?" Mia said holding a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. "Not today,Mia, not today" Sarah said pushing the box away and stared around her. They talked a lot about what could happen but it was already 9pm and lights will be out any minute, they all changed into pj's and went to bed. But Sarah still had her headache and still can't sleep. So she stayed up until 5am until everybody woke up too. " Good morning! *yawn*" Mia said stretching her arms, "Mornin'" Sarah replied and went to get ready. It was a very bright morning and she heared a lot of noise outside which means they were all up.

She went out, drying her hair, and to her suprise, all of the girls were wearing dresses and all that. "Whats with the dresses?" she asked, "Oh, well, Professor Mcgonnagal said we need to wear dresses. About you?" Rose explained. "Nothing, just staying around" she replied then went down to eat breakfast. It was a large, no, huge suprise that the Great Hall was full of parents. She recognized a few since they look a lot like their parents. She sat down and saw Albus and his family coming towards her. "Hi Sarah!" Albus said sitting down, "mind if my parents and siblings sit here too?" he asked, "not at all. Wait, YOU MEAN HARRY POTTER IS GONNA SIT HERE?!" she almost shouted. "Did I just hear my name?" a man asked, Sarah quickly turned around and saw Harry Potter himself, the boy who lived and treated death like an old friend. Sarah almost fainted but slapped herself checking if she was dreaming again. "Oh my Merlin..." she muttered, "Ah, you must be Sarah? Albus wrote to us all about you!" Harry said shaking her hand. Then Ginny Potter and Albus' siblings came carrying plates of food. "Sarah? Nice to meet you dear" Ginny said shaking her hand too. Sarah couldn't believe her eyes,it was litterally them, she just wanted to pause time and live with it forever but it can't, you know what they say "Time is running".

After eating, the Weasley family joined, but Sarah just had to leave since she had no use there. Silver swooped down her shoulder and went around grounds with her. She wished she just knew her family, like just know her their names, or even visit their graves, just something. She went back to the Whomping Willow and sat humming the song. She could still hear the laughter and talking back at the castle, she just wanted a proper family. But she remembered what Professor Mcgonnagal said, 'questions, just go to my offfice'. During the break, she hurriedly went to her office and knocked a bunch of times, when she heared the word "enter" she busted in panting. "My dear, how may I help you?" Mcgonnagal asked, she was a bit exhausted since the Family day was busy. "Ma'am, may I please ask if you could show me something?" Sarah asked sitting down. "What is it, Sarah?", her eyes widened. "The list of our names attending Hogwarts their parents names" Sarah told her, rubbing her arm. "Are you sure?" she asked, but Sarah nodded seriously. "If you must" she said giving her a piece of parchement. "It's in alphabeltical order by your first names" Mcgonnagal told her.

Finally she found the letter S, and peeked at who her parents were. She gasped and held her hand in her mouth, "no...no! This can't be!" she yelled but the professor stayed calm. "The parchment never lies..."