Severus Tobias Snape... Reported Missing.

>POV SARAH<
I went down the halls of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry down to my Herbology Class with Professor Longbottom. But just as I reached the door, there was a sign on the door saying "Herbology Class canceled today. Gryffindors free period 2-4pm" Albus read aloud, we all jumped in glee. "Yes! I can finally go to the Owlery!" Rose said, "can I go with you?" I asked, "why not" Rose replied. We both ran to the Owlery as Rose called her tiny owl named Pidwedgion or rather known to their family, Pig. "Hey Silver!" I greeted just as Silver flew around me. "Oh, just in time, I also want to write someone a letter too" I told myself, and grabbed a piece of extra parchement & quill. "Who are you gonna write to?" Rose asked, "Albus' dad. I asked Albus if I can and he said yes" I answered her still staring at the things I was writing.

I stood straight back up and read my letter again to check if that was already okay.

Dear Mr. Potter,
Hello! This is Sarah Lily, you must've heard from Albus who my father was. I really hope I am not bothering your day. I just wanted to write to you of what a horcux is. I cannot explain much since I only have not much paper. I will ask Albus if he may tell you everything. Thank you so much, and please tell Mrs. Potter that I greeted her!
Sarah Lily

"I guess this is what I can say" I told Rose, who was also done with her letter. I put mine in a beautiful and clean envelope and wrote the address. "Please deliver this to Mr. Harry James Potter" I told Silver very clearly, he hooted to me in a way telling that he understood. I remembered I wasn't wearing my necklace. Whoops.

"Who are you going to write to?" I asked Rose just as Silver jumped off the window and flew to the sun. "Dad and Mum" she told me and gave it to Pig, who was hooting so excitedly that he accidentally knocked a few cages off. "Oh Pig, pleas- just- calm- down!" Rose said struggling, she told him where to go and Pig flew off. "Lets go?" She asked, I nodded shortly and went out with her, heading towards the Gryffindor Common Room. "Hey girls!" Albus said and welcomed us in. "Where were you? You just missed an awesome game of chess!" he told us, wizard chess? Ugh, I wished I was there. "Thats totally barbaric, Albus" Rose said and put on her R sweater. "Yes, but also exciting!" Albus defended, fixing all the racket it's done. "Come on you two. Well, while you quarrel, I'm going to dad's office. I think he's not busy when I saw the Ravenclaws around not in their class. See ya!" I told them, and exited the common room. I realized that I wasn't wearing my uniform and remembered that I put on my S sweater I got from the Weasleys during Christmas. I went down to the dungeons alone, which is creepy, and reached dad's office. I knocked a few times, but no one answered. My face just formed a worried and confused look. I had one last knock and knocked loudly, but still no answered me. I creeped in and saw no one, but gasp as everything was messy and broken. Not just messy and broken, I meant like there was a tsunami that stormed in here!

What happened? Was someone pulling a prank? Was dad drinking 10 bottles of Firewhiskey again?! Who did this- wait, then wheres dad if he isn't here?!

I raced to his chambers and knocked so quickly. But the door opened and dad wasn't there either. I checked the Potions classroom, but he wasn't there either. "Where the bloody hell is he?!" I asked, I transformed into a owl and flew the way to Mcgonagall's office. I burst in, human form, and saw Mcgonagall sweating too. "Sarah?" she said, "Wheres dad?" I asked loudly, "is he in his errands?" I added, but Mcgonagall shook her head. "Sarah!" James said, and burst through the office door. "Come here!" James ordered and pulled me by the wrist outside. He pulled me so strong we almost fell down. "Sarah! Y-you're dad! He's-" James said panting, it took him 10 seconds for him to catch breath. "What?!" I asked impatiently. "He's been *pants heavily* kidnapped!" And with those words, my mind was a complete tornado.

"Kidnapped?! You must be joking!" I screamed. "If I were joking, you would have been laughing your arse off already!" James said and threw me the map.

"The map never lies, and I saw your dad being dragged out of Hogwarts by Death Eaters through here!" James said shaking me. Well, thats it, I'm going to rescue him. I ran to the common room, with James chasing me, panting for breath and shouting my name to stop, but I'm not stopping if dad is included. "S- wait!" James shouted, finally grabbing me by the wrist making us bump into each other. "James!" I exclaimed as I helped him stand up. "It's dangerous out there! You want to go back to that place -"

"THE BLOODY HELL, JAMES! IF YOU'RE DAD WAS KIDNAPPED, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?! COUNT STARS?! I'M SAVING HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!" I bellowed at him absent-mindedly, his mouth gaped. "Let go!" I ordered and ran back to the common room.

But I just thought that what if I'm wrong?! What if dad's here?! Merlin, Sarah! James would never lie to you if he had to chase you until here! I'm not supposed to waste more time! Dad could've, I don't know?! Hurt?!

I grabbed my black cloak and looked at my trunk. I hesitated twice but grabbed my G-cleff S necklace and the Hippogriff-feather one putting it on. But I heard Silver swooped in and dropped me the letter from Harry Potter. That was fast. "Silver! Come here! We need to save dad!" I told my owl, Silver perched beside me and I ran out. I transformed into the fastest animal that I knew, A Phoenix. I didn't even bothered to look at myself and flew straight to the lair. "Sarah?! Wh-"
"I'll explain later, Silver!" I shouted, and flew down at the forest. I turned cat and pranced to the path to the lair.

"Sarah... But isn't that where the Death Eaters?" Silver hooted quietly, I nodded nervously. Wait how am I gonna get in? I thought of something really small, like a mouse! I transformed into one, making Silver perfectly not tempted. I snook into the door through a little hole and saw the familiar place.

This is something I'm doing very brave, and very stupid.