A Strange New Power

>THIRD PERSON<
Sarah was in her dorm. It was a weekday, but the week was canceled due to the dangerous flu many people were having. Almost all of the Gryffindors caught it, luckily Sarah got out. She was in her bed hugging her knees and staring at the window. Silver was perched beside her, hooting time to time. She pat the bird gently as it closed it's eyes. She was about to open the window when another Gryffindor knocked on the door and opened it. "You're dad is here, Sarah. And I believe he's looking for you too." the girl said, Sarah lept to her feet and went out of the portrait hole. "Hi dad. You called?" Sarah said, "yes I did. Let's talk at my chambers, I don't want to talk here." They both walked to Severus' private chambers and he whispered the password, Sarah looked around seeing the familiar things, after all, it was her 2nd or 3rd time back.

"You called me here, why?" Sarah asked again, Severus smirked to himself. "Alright, alright. I'll tell you" then sat at the arm chair as Sarah sat on the sofa. "I heared that you have visited the Headmaster's office. " he said, looking at her straight in the eye. Sarah's eyes were wide as though she was caught in some crime scene.
"Y-yes. I accidentally got in. How did y-"

"Albus told me."

"A painting told you, that is a bit weird."

"We're in the Wizarding World, if this or that happens, then it is practically normal" he said, Sarah smiled sheepishly. 

She looked at a bookshelf and saw a familiar book: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It reminded her of her favorite animal, a snow fox. "Sarah?! Whats happening?!" Severus shouted, Sarah looked at herself. "Wait, am I... transforming?!" she said, her body was shrinking and turning white as snow. Wait... she was thinking of an animal! "Sarah! This is not funny!" Severus said in fright. "Dad, calm down! We need to get to Professor Dumbledore's office! He might know whats happening!" Sarah instructed. She stared at her hands seeing tiny paws, she looked up seeing her father opening the door. She stopped in front of a mirror seeing a beautiful snow fox... or she was seeing herself. Both ran to the Phoenix statue. "Has this happened before?!" Severus asked, gasping for air. "I'm afraid not!" Sarah replied, then they stopped as they reached the statue. "Lemon Drop" Severus said, but the statue didn't smidge.

"Chocolate Frogs"
"Blood Lollipop?"
".... Aha! Lemon Sherbert!" Severus said and the statue revealed a staircase. "Does his password always name sweets?" Sarah asked, "well, he does have a sweet tooth."

They both climbed the stairs and reached a cat seating on Dumbledore's desk. "Minerva." "Severus. Why are- a fox! Where did she come from?!" McGonagall asked as she transformed back into a woman. "It's fine. She won't bite. Albus, I believe-"

"Sarah lost control of her powers-"

"My powers?!" Sarah asked, McGonagall jumped. "Did she just talk Severus?!" she asked, "it's Sarah, Minerva. What powers, Albus?" Severus said, McGonagall stood calm. "Oh? You do not know? She is a Omorphogus."

"A what?!" Severus said, his face with confusion. "A Omorphogus, Severus. It is a likely combination of an Animagus and a Metamorphogus. And the most useful power, because she can change into whatever animal she wants. Also, they're kind has somehow decreased, only about 15 Omorphogus still lives in this world." And with that Severus' mouth was on the floor. "How do I control it Professor?" Sarah asked, Dumbledore looked at her with a smile. "Think of your form, dear" he instructed, Sarah thought hard and within a minute, she transformed into human again. "Oh thank Merlin!" Severus said hugging her. "Now as you can see Severus, Sarah's powers are strong. So you need to train her, and one more thing. No one needs to know about this, she can tell her closest friends, but not everyone. Now, I promised Headmaster Samsmith that I'll have a little chat with him. Have a nice day" Dumbledore said and walked to another painting. McGonagall, Severus, and Sarah left the office and went seperate ways. "So, I'm gonna train you?" Severus said smiling, "things are gonna get interesting" Sarah  breathed and sighed deeply.