A Rare Dream

>THIRD PERSON<
Severus was in his classroom, alone. The week was still canceled and Sarah was playing with her friends. He can hear her laughter outside, and as he stared at the window, he thought he saw Sarah glancing at him and waving. "Oh Lily, what am I going to do now?! My daughter and I are being hunted and I'm just really confused... with- everything!" He exclaimed and sighed deeply. "I'm gonna take a nap" He told himself and paced to his private quarters. He took of his robes and changed into more comforatable clothing. Then he slept, drifting off to sleep💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

~~💤~~💤~~💤~~💤~~💤~~💤~~ 💤~~💤

"W-where am I?" Severus asked himself, he was in a white room. Was this heaven? "Sev..." a faintly whisper said, Severus turned back, seeing a familiar woman with red hair... Lily.
"Lily?!" he asked running to her and hugging her tightly. "Where am I?" he asked again breaking off, "I don't know. But what I know is that we need to talk" Lily told him, he nodded and sat with her at a bench that mysteriously appeared. "About what?" he asked, "about... Sarah" Lily said in a worried tone. "What about Sarah?" he said, Lily held his hand, as Severus melted. This is just a dream...
"It's because, shes a... half-horcux." she explained, but he remained calm. "How?" he asked patiently, he just wanted to stay with Lily forever, or rather... Always. "Remember that night when the descendant of Lord Voldemort made a horcrux? Well, his own spell backfired and split into two, and the other person is Sarah" Lily answered. "W-wait. D-does this mean... I need to kill her?! No!" he said and ran a hand in his hair.

"No... she can't die. Lily, please, help me!" he said sweating. "Thats why I'm here, Severus. Dumbledore told me-"
"Albus?!"
"Let me finish. Albus told me that I needed to tell you how to remove the horcrux WITHOUT killing her. And it's killing the other half." Lily said, Severus hugged her tightly again, but this time she hugged back. "Thank you!" he said but the room was starting to get blurry. "Sev."
"Lily."
"Just... keep safe."
"I love you, Lily"
"I lo-"

--🌞--🌞--🌞--🌞--🌞--🌞

Severus woke up, he groaned to himself, he did never hear Lily correctly about her last words, but he knew what she was about to say. He stared at the window again feeling thirsty when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it seeing Sarah standing there, holding a mug of butterbeer. "I thought you wanted one." Sarah said and handed him the drink. "Thank you" he told her and welcomed her in. He took a little sip and sat it on a table. "Sarah-"
"I know."
"That-"
"I'm a half-horcrux"
"B-"
"I heard Madame Pomfrey and some healers talking about me"
"Ho-"
"I whispered a simple and short Legilimens just as you opened the door" Sarah said smiling. "Well, I cannot believe that I have a daughter like you."
"Well, sometimes reality is just crazy itself."
"It truly is, when you're around."