Can't Scream, But Can Punch

>Third Person<
Sarah got out of the Hospital Wing later after loads of research of why she was having pain. But still, they haven't got a clue on what a half-horcux is, so they all went out of the library to get some fresh air. "Days, and we still haven't got anything of what a half-horcux is!" Mia exclaimed sitting cross-legged on the grass.

They were all sitting there looking tired from running around finding out what it was. It was pretty silent, staring at the sky and making cloud animals and shapes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Slytherin third-years were back looking a bit furious. "Hey Lily! Yeah you, come here! We need to talk about something" the leader said stepping foward, Sarah stood up calm and looked like she got everything okay. "Well, I see nothing changed, eh? But poor you, no screaming can help you now..." he said looking at her straight in the eye. He made her levitate back on the air and flipped her back upside down, the whole lot laughed. "I don't need screaming to save me, not even magic" she said looking furious at another Slytherin who managed to get her wand from her wand pocket. "Oh yeah whats that?" the leader asked pointing his wand at her. "Oh actually, you got something in your face, let me get it for you..." she said putting her fist together. The leader put her down slowly and made the others grab her, going closer.

"Mud blood?"

"Don't worry, I'll get it for you" she said, making the people holding her free her arms.

*PUNCH*

"It was pain!"

Just a punch startled all of them, half of the crew ran off while the others stared at her dumbstruck. She retrieved her wand and pointed it at them, "now, you don't me performing dark arts, don't you? Not at you..." she said, they slowly backed away and left their leader at the ground. "Now, from now on, you'll not hurt or bully anyone, okay? Or else... I'll find you and finish you off!" Sarah told him and signaled him to get out. "Actually Sarah, I thought I saw Snape staring at the window the whole time..." Mia said looking at a window but he already left. "Whatever, just make sure that those jerks don't touch you..." Sarah said laughing and sitting back on the grass.

They went back to the common room during dawn, but before they can enter, Snape called Sarah over to the dungeons. "I'll catch up later" Sarah said waving goodbye just as she and Snape walked away. "I need to tell you that I'm leaving Hogwarts for awhile. I need to take errands for a week, so I beleive you can take care of yourself. Also, send me letters about your day, I'd love to hear about you" Snape told her packing a suitcase, "okay, but who will teach Potions for a while?" she asked looking at the bottles of potions. "You'll have a free period" he said finally closing it. "Dad, why do you love Potions so much?" she asked, Snape looked amused at her question. "Well, instead of demonstrating dark arts, I brew potions with L- I mean my best friend since she never likes dark arts or anything of it" he explained sitting down at his desk. "Who was your best friend?" Sarah asked curiously, she never knew a lot about her father. "Her name was...Lily. I named you after her. She was a muggle-born, we were really good friends until later I called her a-"
Snape's sentence ended, he never liked the m word. "Mudblood? Well, we can't blame you that, it's in Slytherin nature to call them that, but I do hate the word too." Sarah continued.

It was in a Slytherin's nature to call muggle-borns mudbloods. "What house was she in?" Sarah asked, "she was a Gryffindor. Not a usual  best friend to be, but she was a friend no matter what, either any house. I-" he paused again, he almost said to much, "I broke our friendship during 5th year, so I felt lonely" he explained. "Well. I have to go, Sarah. You can get anything from here if you like but return it in it's place. I'll see you" he said standing. "Even this?" Sarah asked holding a book, 'Owner Of The Half-Blood Prince'. "No, you cannot. I'll tell you more about that when you grow up-"

"But who's the Half-Blood Prince?"

Snape looked at her nervously. "Sarah, I trust with you secrets. But... I am the Half-Blood Prince" he told her sighing. "You're a prince? Well, it may be a bit obvious to me..." she said smiling. "Why would that be obvious?" he asked smiling too, "you may not look like one. But you are a prince to me" Sarah said opening the portrait door. "Well then, you're my little princess" he said grinning and walking out of the dungeons with her.

They reached down the lake, when a carriage was there, Snape's ride. "Bye dad. Stay safe, and remember-"

"That you love me? Well I love you too, Sarah" he replied stepping in the ride and waved his hand goodbye. "See you soon, dad!" she shouted then watched as the carraige disappear....