A Big Betrayal

>THIRD PERSON<
"Now you. Why weren't you around when there were Death Eaters?!" Severus asked calmly, Sarah sighed and avoid eye contact. "I- was just wandering around" Sarah lied, "Legilimens!" Severus shouted, Sarah pushed him off causing him to be forced out of her head too. "Dad! I need my privacy too!" Sarah demanded, her face with fury. He may be older, but his daughter tends to be scary and more... stronger. "I have the right to know where you were!" he defended. "Alright, want to know where I was? I was in the haunted girl's bathroom with Moaning Myrtle." she told him, staring at the same black eyes. "Fine. I'll go, but next time... you tell me where you go BEFORE leaving. Death Eaters are being seen in Hogsmead."
Sarah went in the portrait hole and breathed heavily. She fooled her father, a Legilimens. She went to her bed and read a story to sleep, and within seconds she was already starting to drift off.

~The next day~

Sarah was reading in the grass with Mia. She kept on thinking of what she forgoten, meanwhile Mia, who was playing with a feather, got carried away as a gust of wind carried the feather. Mia ran after it when Sarah snapped. "Oh god. I forgot the potion!" she said and ran to the girl's restroom as fast as her feet can carry her. She slipped in Severus' storage rooms and got a handful of things, "I'm so sorry dad". She was about half-way to the girl's restroom when she accidentally bumped into something... Or someone. "Dad!" she shrieked, she helped him up and removed some dust on her robes. "And why were you running?" he asked curiously, Sarah tried to find a convincing reason. "I-i was about to go to the girl's restroom. Bye!" and she ran off. "Sara-! Ugh, whatever." and he paced off. Sarah sighed in relief then went in the door. "Hi" Myrtle said, "Hey Myrtle" Sarah greeted back and fetched her stuff. She was almost finish and as she dropped the last indgredient she raised her arms and shouted: "oh thank Salazaar!"

She poured the potion inside a bottle and cleaned her cauldron. "What did you exactly brew?" Myrtle asked, "secret. Thanks Myrtle for letting me in your restroom."
"No prob. See ya!" she replied just as Sarah opened the door. She transformed into an owl and carried the potion in her claws, she was actually flying! Sarah reached Williams office and turned into a human again. She knocked gently and the door opened seeing Williams smiling brightly. "Brought the potion?!" he asked quickly and he pulled her to a chair then sat her down. The room was all messy, as though a wild animal got loose. "Well did you?!" he asked, in a crazy tone. "Y-yes..." she said in a frightening voice, "Good, hand it over" he ordered. Sarah gave him the potion stuttering and watched as Williams sat it on a cabinet. "My work here is do-"
"Not so fast Snapey"
"Snape."
"Not so fast, Snape. You still got one more thing to do..."
"But sir-"
"Uh uh, no buts. Listen"
And he leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear:
I need you to lie and steal from your dad for me...
Sarah jumped for her seat, her face full of anger. "You're saying I'm gonna lie and steal from him?! I had enough! He was already furious when I wasn't anywhere during the Death Eater sightings, you know why?! I was doing your request! I had to slip in dad's storage and lied already!" she shouted absent mindedly. She covered her mouth in shock and grabbed the doorknob. "Thats it 30 points from Gryffin-" but someone burts in. "Not so fast Williams!" it was Severus. He grabbed the front of his robes and pointed his wand at him. "You use my daughter against me, Andrew? Clever, but not enough. You made her steal and lie to me! And Minerva will hear everything!" he roared and dropped him to a chair. He grabbed Sarah from the hand and led her out. "Dad, I-I-I'm so sorry, he-"
"It's alright. You didn't know what you were doing. Lets go, I need to talk to McGonagall about this". They both walked to McGonagall's office, seeing her talking with a Ministry worker. "Why thank you Jerome- oh will you excuse me, please." the worker walked out and when they heard the door shut, Severus took a deep breath. "Minerva, Andrew is using students!" he told her, McGonagall had a confused expression. "Using to?"
"To steal books from the Restricted section, tackle animals for his class... and brew the Moratous potion!", McGonagall gasped. "Th-the Moratous potion?" she stuttered, Sarah nodded. "And he made my own daughter do it!" he explained, Sarah loved it that he uses daughter in front of people now. "I see. I will order a house elf to call him." But Sarah opened her mouth to speak. "Professor, if I may ask, what is the Moratous Potion?" Sarah asked, McGonagall looked at her. They stayed silent for awhile when she spoke. "The Moratous potion is probably the most dangerous potion in the entire wizarding world. Just a single drop of this and you will start to have burns and die. When you drink it, within a second you will be poisoned, and this potion will find anyway to kill the wizard that layed it's liquid in any part of him." McGonagall said and sadly stared down at the floor. "Well, you must get going now! I assume I need to... fire Williams before he can do anything more dangerous. Thank you for telling me".

Sarah and Severus left the office and turned to his private chambers. "Sarah. Next time, when people ask yoy favors, think twice. There are dangerous wizards out there, and thy can be anyone. Understand?" he asked and stood up. "And you're getting quite taller too." he added standing next to her in front of the mirror. "Dad, how did you know-" but she was cut off. "How I knew? Well, it was obvious. That night I went to Myrtle and asked her what you were doing. She refused but I told her that the I'll use the Bloody Baron to make her talk. She told me you were brewing potions, when I recognized what you were brewing." he told her and poured a small portion of Firewhiskey. "Dad, you know what Firewhiskey does-"
"And I will only, today."
"Yeah, right. I saw 5 empty bottles outside your door yesterday."
"I think you better go."
"Caught you red handed. Thanks dad, for you know. Correcting me of whats right and whos wrong." Sarah said, hugging him. "Don't worry, he won't be back."
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
Sarah was leaving the Great Hall after dinner when she spotted Williams running to her chased after a bunch of Ministers. He brought out his wand and pointed it at her angrily "Avada Ked-"
"No!" Severus shouted out of nowhere and blocked her, he pushed Williams to the ground. "How dare you!" he roared, Sarah thought that if her father didn't show up, she couldv'e been in hurt. "Dad, urgh, you can stop tackling him- now." Sarah said struggling to take him from Williamd. "You have the right to remain silent Andrew Williams" a man said and put ropes on his hands. "Thanks dad!" she said, Severus hugged her tightly and watched Williams growl at them.
________________________
A/N:
Hi guys! So like the chapter? Williams was actually a ex-Death Eater but still remained ✌️faithful✌️. He will show up at some chapters and trust me, hes going wild. Anyways, I'M ALMOST UP TO 1K VIEWS GUYS! TYSM AND I AM SO EXITED.
BYE! \_(•,•)_/ #TYSM