The Package

>Third Person<

Sarah and Albus were at the common room, exchanging stories that were the most interesting in their lives. Albus was about to tell another one when Snidget, his owl, swoop down to them carrying a huge package and hooting crazy. "Snidget!" said Albus, waving. It dropped the package between them and flew out. "What could be inside?" Sarah asked, they both exchanged a look and quickly unwrapped the paper. It was a pretty big package so it was also heavy. There  was a letter on the top while a cloth on the bottom. Sarah took the letter, while Albus took the cloth. He stood up and showed what it was, it was a cloak. It had many colors that looked like a dark prism, and it looked so tempting to try on. "A cloak? Try it on then!" Sarah said opening the letter. Albus tried it on...but the rest of his body dissapeared. "What in merlin?! It's a...INVISIBILITY CLOAK!" he said taking a look at himself. "I think we should've read the letter first" Sarah said and read it aloud.

Dear Albus,

                               Me and your mother decided than this cloak is more useful to you than mine.  I use to use it in some times of mishief, and to times when I needed the most. Just don't tell it to too much people... it's better to scare without them knowing. Always, write to us when you have time. 

Dad and Mum

Albus couldn't stop smiling, this was the most handiest gift ever (PS James was the one who received the Marauder's Map). Later, Mia came in gasping. "INVISIBILT-" Mia almost said out loud, luckily, Sarah covered mouth struggling. "Don't. Tell. Anybody!" Sarah said trying to stop Mia slipping away. "Okay, okay, ish. I won't" Mia told them rolling her eyes. It was until 11pm when Mia burst out. "OH MY MERLIN! I LEFT MY BAG AT THE GREAT HALL!!! WE NEED TO GET THERE, NOW! AND BRING THE CLOAK!" she said gripping both of their robes and running out of the Gryffindor common room.They quickly put on the cloak and walked around, passing by a lot of teachers that looked suspicious a they passed. Just as they went in the great hall, Mia spotted her bag. "There it is!" she said running towards it, but someone else walked into the room too. "Mr. Filch! Run!" Albus shouted, all of them ran to the entrance and quickly put on the cloak. "STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS OUT OF BED! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE RASCALS?! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" he shouted running out, but he looked suprised seeing no student anywhere. 

Meanwhile, Sarah, Mia and Albus were running for their lives, Mrs. Norris was following them. Luckily, she left them after Filche called her after passing by the Transfiguration classroom. But, before reaching the common room, they saw Snape talking to Filch. "I can see, Argus, that you may be going mad" Snape told him, but spotted the trio and stared curiously. "No! It's true Severus! There were three of them!" Filch protested putting his foot down. "Well, I will see you in the morning, Argus.Have a good sleep" Snape said not losing eye contact at the trio. "I better have" Filch replied storming away. "Well... I don't expect anyone to bet this late at night..." Snape said reaching his hand out, grabbed the cloak and threw it aside. "Sorry..." Sarah, Albus and Mia said together smiling sheepishly, he smiled to himself and jerked his head. "Well, I won't report you, but if you wander again, then you will be in detention for 2 months before you can even say Hogwarts" he told them. They nodded and whispered the password entering. "Does he patrol that often?! Keeping his abnormally large nose into other people's buisness" Mia said angrily. "Mia, first, it was very foolish of you to leave your bag not noticing it, and getting it at 11 in the evening. Second, I think his nose looks fine, and it's not nice of you to be that judgemental" Sarah told her pulling up her covers and turning off the light. "Okay, maybe I went too far, but it is literally..."

"bla bla bla Mia..." Sarah said drifting of to sleep.