Through The Wooden Door

The night before, Sarah was having those bad dreams again...

"Dad!"
Sarah was slipping and was about to fall off a cliff. Snape tried to reach her hand, but someone appeared. It was a Death Eater.
He pointed his wand at Snape and shouted...
"AVADA KEDVRA!"
And Sarah fell down as if lifeless.

. . .

She woke up panting heavily at 12am in the morning. She put back her covers but couldn't sleep again...until a few minutes... zzzzzzzzz...

The next day, Sarah didn't feel so good. Not sick but a bit, well, doozy. She quickly waked the others to tell them about the plan. "We're going through the door... today." Sarah explained. The others meanwhile had horrified looks upon their faces. "What?! Why-" Rose exclaimed before being cut off. "Because I have a feeling the students will be there. Now come on, grab the cloak, we're gonna do some rescuing." Sarah replied, but she sounded serious, and she didn't look happy. "You're telling me you just feel it?! That sounds stupid than Merlin eating his own foot for a corn chip!"

"Better than nothing." Rose said through gritted teeth when Sarah looked at James with narrowed eyes.

She wore her black hood and cape she used, the one where she first met her father. Albus went and grabbed his cloak while the others exchanged looks and packed everything useful. They walked to the path to the door, talking.

"So, what if the students aren't there?" James asked. "Well, at least we tried." A few minutes later, they all stopped in front of the door. "How do we get in?" Albus asked. Suddenly a cracking sound came out of nowhere, meaning someone Apparated. All of them got startled and put the cloak on.

Out came a Death Eater, he went to the door, looked around and whispered a password. Without knowing, they slipped with him through the door and was suprised by seeing a huge dark lair with a big long table. Many were already seated, and some were still missing.

Sarah signaled them to walk with her quietly around. They pranced like a cat and saw another door. Before Rose can open it, a man in the edge of the table announced: "I need your attention. All of you. Yes, thank you. I'd like to remind you from last time, that Sarah Lily was reported missing. Now I didn't capture anyone just so she could slip away, thats why we are going to search starting from her dawn. A lot of you know her I believe? That little midget of Severus Snape. Traitor. The half-horcux is still between the girl and I. Now any of you, do you know where she is?" Sarah had her mouth on the floor. They... They were looking for her?! And she completely forgot that she had a half-horcux, she never what it was. Rose was wrestling with the door handle, when she took a fourth turn it finally got the door opened.

All of their eyes widened when they saw each and every missing student was there. In a cage. But the were there!

Sarah slipped her hood off. The students were in cages while there were two Death Eaters on guard, heavily snoozing. They took off the Invisibilty cloak, and locked the door. Albus took care of the Death Eaters by slipping a lot of sleeping draughts in their mouths. Just as they received the signal, the students recognized them. "What on bloody hell are you guys doing here?" A student asked. "We're rescuing you guys. So stay quiet." James whispered. "Alohamora!" Albus casted. The lock unlocked itself and opened the cage door. "Come on!" Rose whispered. There was a window large enough to get a person out.

Almost all of them had slipped out but one of the guards moved. "Huh?" One of them asked. Sarah was the last to climb out. Albus throwed the cloak on her quickly to make her disappear. It nearly slipped if she didn't catch it properly. The Death Eater saw no one around so he slept like nothing happened. Sarah sighed in relief, and crept out the window. "Lets go, we need to get out of-"