Chapter 1: Kei Valancia

Color Manual

Red - anger

Blue - uncertainty

Dark Brown - tense

Orange - surprise

Yellow - curiosity

Electric Green - excitement

Grey - focus/concentration

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there bored, waiting for the man to unknot his panties.

"How do we know we can trust you? You're just a filthy rogue." The man before me said with a snarl and I simply sighed. Looking closer, the colors swirling around the man were red and blue, meaning anger and uncertainty. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing those two colors. Of course I couldn't see the man himself but I imagined him to be a straight laced kind of guy.

"First off, I'm not a rogue. There's a complicated process for that and I really don't want to get into it. So can you just please take me to your alpha? I kinda really want to talk to him," I sounded bored even to my own ears. He only growled in response and I sighed. "For the love of goddess, just take me to your freaking alpha. What can a girl like me do anyway with a pack full of wolves?" Probably annihilate all of you without breaking a sweat but that's just evil and totally not me.

The man was silent before I heard him let out one more low growl.

"Fine, but if I see you do anything suspicious then I will-"

"Yeah, yeah. You'll kill me without a second thought. Been there, done that. Now let's go." I waved my hand in a dismissive manner just to annoy him a little more and it worked. I was suddenly lifted up in the air by my neck, his grip tightening with his anger.

"I would watch your attitude if I were you, rogue," he spat at me. I rolled my eyes and gripped his wrist.

"Sorry but no thanks. That's just not my style." Lifting my leg and folding my body in a lawn chair sort of way, I planted one foot on his chest and kicked off. He let out a grunt in surprise while I flipped back and landed neatly on my feet. Dusting my pants, I looked in his direction, making sure it looked as if I could actually see him.

"Come on, the night is still young and I actually have a schedule to stay on now let's go."

"Cocky little -" I growled loudly and he shut up real quick.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." I smirked smugly when he was silent and began walking away. Following his loud stomps with my own silent ones was the only sound in the woods.

I was currently in the Red Moon territory, and I've been hearing stories about how rogues have attacked this place five times in the last three weeks. To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't all dead yet.

As we continued to walk in silence, I began to observe my surroundings a little more. I smiled a little in content as the familiar presence of colors swirled around me like a colorful blizzard.

What I actually 'see' is something sort of like energy. Or in a simpler term, auras. Every living thing emanates an aura. Albeit if its dim or bright, it still has energy. Of course energy may be transferred to an object if the owner of that object has strong enough feelings towards it. It's like giving a piece of oneself to an object.