SURPRISE

How long has it been since I have even glanced at this thing? Way too long. It's been so long, I've forgotten whether if this has the current last 10 chapters or not. Probably not, so if y'all want to see the edited, beautified version, then you can purchase it on Amazon.

Now, why has it taken me this long to pop back up? Well, let's say a hot shower and one split decision later, I found myself getting on a plane while saying goodbye to my good old home life. Yep, I joined the army.

Got yelled at constantly for about six months, did the most pushups I've ever done before, and somehow managed to graduate from Basic and AIT. That doesn't fully explain my whole disappearance before that though and now you could say I want to come back into the scene.

I am really, really surprised people still read this, and I did feel bad about the fact that I had to take down the last ten chapters, but I've decided that I'll put them back up. I honestly like it when people read it, not just for the money or anything, even though that's nice, but I like to see all of your comments and feedback. And when I wrote Fighting Blind, I didn't write it for it to be published, even though that's nice as well.

I do want to thank all of my editors and everyone who helped with the process though. It really did mean a lot.

Anyway, I'll stop yapping and let you read the last ten chapters for those who probably dreamt about murdering me in their dreams.

Hope ya'll have the most magical and fantastical day you amazing beasts!

— Sabado