Chapter 5: Kei Valancia

Color Manual

Violet - desire/passion

Red - anger

Silvery Gray - possessive

Orange - surprise

Blue - uncertainty

Neon Yellow - hurt

Light Blue - calm

~~~~~~~~~~

I pinched the bridge of my nose, feeling a slight headache forming and the few hours that I could sleep were slipping away.

"Would you please get out?" I growled at the man lying on my bed. He chuckled before patting the space besides him.

"I promise I won't touch, now get in." I let out a groan until an idea popped into my head. I grinned evilly before turning my back to him. "What are you doing?" He sounded quizzical as I grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Do you promise that you won't touch?" I asked evenly. He was quiet for a moment.

"I promise."

"On your life?"

"On my life," he repeated.

"Good. Because if you break it, I'll break you," that's all I said before whipping the shirt over my head and letting it land on the floor besides my feet. I heard him inhale sharply as I began wiggling out of my skinny jeans.

"What are you doing?" his voice was terse and I imagined his whole body tense.

"Getting ready for bed," I replied casually. After a moment of undressing, I began rummaging through the drawers of the dresser, searching for my old sweats and shirt. Once my hand felt the familiar material, I pulled it out and dressed once more. I sighed in content once I felt the loose shirt settle around me.

"Nothing beats a good old pair of sweats and ratty t-shirt. Honestly, it's like a piece of heaven. Now scoot all the way over, I can't get in because your fat body is taking up all of the room." Thankfully, he slid over without saying a word and I shot him a smile. Climbing under the covers, I let out a sigh as I snuggled deeper. I closed my eyes and silence filled the room. I counted down from ten and smirked as I finished.

I felt him snuggle closer, his hand lightly brushing my face. With an even tone I said with my eyes still closed, "What did I say about touching?" I felt his hand brush across my cheek and play with a strand of my hair.

"I can't help it. You're my mate and I am extremely possessive. So let me just enjoy this." I chuckled before yawning.

"Fine, but if I feel your hands wander below the neck you won't have any hands to get a feel." He just laughed at my threat before getting up. I opened my eyes and saw his black aura shimmer in front of the bed before he slid under the sheets with me. I grabbed an extra pillow and shoved it between us before scooting slightly further away.

"I didn't peg you as the shy type," he mused. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not shy, I'm just not willing to get handsy under the sheets with a man I just met." He sighed but kept to his side.

"I'll let you have your space now. However, don't expect it to last long." I didn't reply but smiled into the pillow.

"Night Ryker." He was silent for a moment.